Thanks.... - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-06-2005   #1

Thanks....

To my boys Todd, Evan, Pete, Rob, Kevin, Ian, and Mike who looked after of this old man in Bailey.... you can read Gary's post for a somewhat inaccurate account of the events. It just goes to show that paddlers (at least this one) don't age like wine. Rob, I didn't know you lost your bag until after you were gone. I'll happily spring for a new one.

The amazing thing is that after a day in the sun, the Gus that looked like an accordian is almost back to normal. Kudos to Liquid Logic and their plastic.

rasta

rasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2005   #2

Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
frickin guppy!
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #3

the caller-out gets called out

Gary E, you are without a doubt the most pathetic, insecure, whiny assed, shit talking bitch in the CO boating world.

You need to stop posting because every time you do you look stupider than the last. You're like a neglected child yelling "Hey, hey, look at me , looook!!! I can talk shit!"

Basic psychological principles dictate that shit talkers such as yourself need constant ego-boosting due to high levels of insecurity and the inability to satisfy their wives. I can only assume from what I've heard from others that you fit into this category perfectly. You love to call everybody out on nothing and make a huge deal of it....what a fag....

Cheers you piece of shit!
Your good friend,
Anonymous.

ps- I am staying anonymous because knowing you and your insecurities you would probably drive hours to kick my ass just so you could post about it on the buzz in a pathetic effort to redeem your wasted-self.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2005   #4

Jackson, Wyoming
LMAO!You're right,I am very insecure and have a problem with whinning also...What are you doing right now,giving me a lesson on how an educated person post's on this forum?

Damn,I'm sorry i'll leave the posting to highly intelligent folk like yourself from here on out,as it seems you have so much to offer...I don't need to go anywhere to kick your ass pal,as I'm sure from your post you hate your parents and have kicked your own ass all your life after looking in the mirror wonder why that is you...

As for "calling" out one of my best friends,well I guess--nice observation on that one...Rasta,I'm sure is pacing back and forth right now wishing he could post something mean back,but worried I'll beat him up and get right on here and tell you..WOW!You are amazing-man,thanks for the post and the lesson...LMAO at you going through the trouble of changing your screen name just to attack someone you're obviously afraid of..You're the sad one,lol...Take care my friend and smile as you are great and funny all in one..
Gary
Old 09-08-2005   #5

Boulder, Jackson Kayak, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Send a message via Skype™ to thecraw
Well, you for sure got it wrong this time Reality...
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather...To skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... WOW !!!! What a ride!!!!!!"
thecraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005   #6

That's what I'm talking about... Let the smack begin. I thought that everyone on the buzz was (or had turned into) a huge puss.

It looks like RC has figured it out, recognizing what a pathetic waste that Gary E actually is. And then he even has the cahones to stand up for his opinion. Bravo cola-man. Its about time someone did it!

But seriously, what was gar doing in the woods, watching others paddle, while munchin' on chicken neck-bones and M&M's? If he was eating Cheetos his ding-ding would probably be stained orange. But I understand... with both arms outta commission soon you need to get your fill now. Fortunately, it sounds like RC might be able to satisfy you while you're recovering.....?!?! You two gals outta hook up.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Next time I see you Gary I'll make sure and get you back your woobie. Don't you remember when you lost it (woobie=blankie) out of your boat that time you got crammed under the rock and swam in "the max." Well I found it there under the rock.... There is beauty in the world afterall.

hugs and kisses,

guppy (rasta)
rasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005   #7

Jackson, Wyoming
Dammit,forgot about that..Yeah I guess I'll get it back next time I come over to kick your ass..Glad I hate cheetos,even more glad I didn't swim from a class 2 entrance to the rapid..You're still a puss
Gary
Old 09-09-2005   #8

Knife Fork of the Spoon Paddling Since: 1984
Gary i heard there is a mirror sale going on at american furniture wraehouse. You could pick up a few hundred more to put in your house and run around with your shirt off and check yourself out.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005   #9

Big round of applause for Craig Foley everyone... he didn't make the cast of SNL, but the shit about the mirrors is really funny.

Almost as funny as just plain, shut up. How bout that? That makes me laugh. Thinking of you shutting up. I'm rolling.

Did you read the posts above? Huh, did you? Because those were funny.

Know how I know your post isn't funny? Because you used "American Furniture Warehouse" in a comment that was meant to be cutting. Dude, are you a chic?
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005   #10

Knife Fork of the Spoon Paddling Since: 1984
whatever dude
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote