Tao Berman, Stunt Junkies - Mountain Buzz

Old 02-22-2007   #1

Eagle, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to matts Send a message via MSN to matts Send a message via Yahoo to matts Send a message via Skype™ to matts
Tao Berman, Stunt Junkies

Tao Berman, VOZ Sports owner and Athlete, will be on Stunt Junkies kayaking El Salto Falls on Monday, February 26th at 10pm EST and 10 pm PST. For more information, go to:

http://dsc.discovery.com/tvlistings/...=0&channel=DSC

Matt Solomon
VOZ Sports

matts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2007   #2
bkp
Butt-boater

Photographer, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Matt,

Thanks for the heads-up. I will make sure to set my TIVO.

-B

PS-What is the URL for VOZ Sports again?
Old 02-23-2007   #3

Eagle, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to matts Send a message via MSN to matts Send a message via Yahoo to matts Send a message via Skype™ to matts
It's in my signature: www.VOZSports.com

The website is now on version 2. The biggest new feature is "Wayne's Lab". This section is dedicated to answering product, materials, and technology questions directly. You can write your question directly from the page and he will post answers on the site.

MS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2007   #4

Ft Collins, Colorado
Facemask

Matt -

On your helmet.

Who carries them on the Front Range (i.e., where can we try them on)?

Do you have/carry/recommend a facemask that fits the helmet?

johng
johng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007   #5

Local, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to paddlebizzle
Solomon,
Does the helmet come with a cape and ventilator like Darth?

Just kidding - I'm actually interested too. Does AQS or someone in the '303 carry them yet?

PB
paddlebizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007   #6

Eagle, Colorado
Product will be arriving on March 15th. No dealers in Colorado have placed order yet, as I am waiting on product to arrive to visit them with Campbell Hough (our Rocky Mountain Rep). We are accepting pre-orders for those that want product out of the first shipment (paddlers and/or dealers). Demand has been incredible and we have a second shipment arriving just after the first, as most product in the first is already accounted for.

As for the face mask - it is SICK! I am hoping to have a proto in the next month to try and show. It will be retro-fittable to the entire line of products we will be releasing. I cannot give you more details at the moment, but trust me when I say the features surrounting the face mask (and helmets) are going to be like nothing you could have imagined.

On the VOZ website is a page called "Wayne's Lab", that I mentioned earlier. This page is designed to answer any and all of your quesitons - about almost anything. Materials, testing, technology, whatever. Wayne has been designing helmets for almost 20 years in sports such as bike, horse, ski, hockey, football, to name a few. He knows the behind the scenes of it all and is a genius when it comes to designs and incorporating technology(you should see the stuff he's working one). The idea is "no more dark secrets", so ask away!

In regards to the cape and ventilator, no we have not designed one at the moment. It wouldn't really fit into the look and overall feel of the line, but if it is in demand, we could figure something out!

Matt
Old 04-06-2007   #7

Ft Collins, Colorado
Matt -

How about an update on helmets and Front Range dealers. I didn't find anything on the web site about facemasks / bars or local dealers. Are these available now or soon?

Thanks!
johng
johng is offline   Reply With Quote