Did the lower section with Baird last night at about 7pm- looking at the gauge, it was about 225cfs at the time. Had we waited another hour, it would have been 250. I would characterize it as being low, but easily boatable- I've been in there with less. Still a lot of fun, and it was good to check out the creek from river level. More water would have been nice to fill in the cushion and take away the FU rocks in between the drops, which I think this weekend's temps will easily provide.
The drops were mostly clear of debris, although I broke a 2-3" diameter branch across my chin in Slot (nice to have a faceguard). There's still quite a bit of snow along the banks in spots, but it's relatively clear for bank scouting if you need to do so. There did seem to be a lot of piled up wood along the banks, and the water is going to come up quickly, so I would recommend scouting the entire section before you put on.
Get in there while the air temps are warm....