Short notice--CC Friday 5/14
I know this is the forum, but looking to get some quick support for a possible float friday (afternoon). We ran Tunnel 1 thorugh the park Wed, and then scouted the rest of the run. The snow brought the water up a bit, and there's more precip for tomorrow's forecast. It's low water, but the theory is that we can run from the Narrows or Rig all the way through the Golden Play park. Yes, the Dam looks as runnable as I have seen it. As usual, r2ing it, and looking for fellow loonies to save our asses if necessary. If anyone wants to float only a section of the run let me know as well. Cheers and Beers
BTW--anyone have any beta on the WW rescue team that was up there Wed. afternoon looking for "kayakers in distress"?
| BEER ................. | ||'""|""\__,_
| _____________ l ||__|__|___|)