San Miguel and the Dolores
We're still hoping to run from Slickrock to the Dewey Bridge in one boat from May 30-June 6 (7 river days). Based on the current McPhee release forecast (the new forecast is coming in a week or so) There will be 7-10 days of releases between May 7 and "early June." If they release on May 27-28 I think we're good to get to the San Miguel's inflow to continue with water to the Colorado. We definitely don't want to get stuck out there with no water...
I'm having a hard time figuring out when and how big the San Miguel flows. Will there be water for early June? I assume there will be, but I don't know a thing about the San Miguel.
Also, if the Dolores doesn't run, where could we launch on the San Miguel for a week-long trip to the Dolores to the Colorado? There's gotta be good flow the first week of June, right? Come to think of it, that might be a better trip...
Thanks in advance for any knowledge.