SAFTETY KAYAKERS NEEDED FOR PINE CREEK RACE - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-07-2010   #1

Salida, Colorado, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
SAFTETY KAYAKERS NEEDED FOR PINE CREEK RACE

The Pine Creek Race is on Thursday the 17th and we are looking for competent safety boaters for the event. We do have some cash available but swag and beer tokens would be better.

We would need boaters from around 9:00 a.m. till the race is over around 1:30 or so.

Safety kayaking this event will save you the entrance fee for another event like the freestyle or downriver races. Interested people can call me at 719-221-2229 or can email [email protected].

Help make this exciting event more safe and sign up to Safety Kayak the Pine Creek Race on Thursday the 17th of June. Volunteering will also get you into the Pine Creek Video Premiere at the SteamPlant Theater Saturday night free of charge.

Sound good? We will need 6 - 8 and first to sign are in. Respond to this post or contact me directly.

Philthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2010   #2

Can I be a Sticky?
Old 06-08-2010   #3

ADMIN....CAN YOU MAKE ME A STICKY!!??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2010   #4

The next zone, .
Bump and yea this should be a sticky..

I may be able to help ya out not sure if I will have to work or not yet.
Old 06-09-2010   #5
addict

Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
so phil, last year the safety boaters' compensation, similar to this year's promise of "some cash available but swag and beer tokens would be better" never materialized. i definitely didn't mind helping out, it was a great race to watch up close, but i hate getting told i will receive swag and then get nothing.
tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010   #6

Yeah Tango,

Last year was a bit crazy having more safety boaters then competitors, so this year we will have a sign up sheet in order to have names and numbers of the safety boaters. I will make sure that you, if you choose to help, will be compensated.

Thanks everybody and please help out the race by spreading the word about the race.
Old 06-10-2010   #7

The next zone, .
ADMINS THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY!!!

Bump again..

What is up Admins is the Lyons event takin up all the sticky space?? Do you not like FIBARK??

I will bump this thread every hour until it becomes a sticky for ya phil..
Old 06-10-2010   #8

The next zone, .
Old 06-10-2010   #9

The next zone, .
Bump!

Old 06-10-2010   #10

The next zone, .
Now this is a bump!!