Riot Thigh Braces Needed. Where Can I Find Them? - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 05-23-2010   #1

Riot Thigh Braces Needed. Where Can I Find Them?

I need some thigh braces for my Riot Inferno. Since Riot no longer exists I'm having a hard time finding any.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Even better, does anyone have a pair lying around that they would part with? Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 05-23-2010   #2

Durango, Colorado
Riot is most certainly still around. They were experiencing some financial troubles and started manufacturing boats in china. I just spoke with a Riot customer service rep just a few days ago about a warranty on a boat. They are still making boats, and still honoring all of their old warranties. So I would say the best bet would be to contact Riot's customer service dept.
GorillaBoofin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #3

That's good to know, I thought they were totally gone. I'll try to reach them tomorrow.

In the mean time, I'd still be interested if anyone has some sitting around the house feeling lonely.