RapidShots.com - FIBArk 2004 Mega Gallery goes live! - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 06-26-2004   #1

RapidShots.com - FIBArk 2004 Mega Gallery goes live!

Hey Folks, Thought you might like to see how your friends, fellow boaters and favorite pros tore it up at FIBArk 2004 in Salida. We had several photographers at a variety of the events (including of course - freestyle and slalom) and got some pretty sweet shots of just about everyone...see anyone you recognize?

This was a fantastic four days - nothing quite like having a hundreds of people cheer you back up into the hole on your second run.... ...wow!

Big Kudos to the FIBArk coordinators - You guys threw an incredible event. Yayhah for the Rebirth Brass Band - those guys had the whole town up jumpin' ... Whatchagot in store for next year?

And, as always, We've got Private Boater Browns Canyon pics going back to the middle of May...But don't forget, pics are only posted for 4 weeks!

We will be on Browns tomorrow and @ the BV Hole in the early evening (weather permitting). She's running 600-700 cfs depending on the section (BV hole is super retentive and fun @ 650!!)

Hope to see some of you out there!

Alex T
RapidShots.com

Alex T is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2004   #2

Bum
Send a message via MSN to Jiberish
Hey Alex
Wazup? Hey, I couldnt connect to your site? Is mit my Computer?

Thanks
Ben Guska
Jiberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004   #3
esp

BV, Colorado
Ben,

i just tried it as well, and when i typed it in, no go. but when i clicked the link on the bottom of his post it worked. who knows.

Ed
esp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2004   #4
esp

BV, Colorado
Ben,

i just tried it as well, and when i typed it in, no go. but when i clicked the link on the bottom of his post it worked. who knows.

Ed
esp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004   #5

hmmmm.......

It's a curiousity.... I too just typed in the address, it didn't work, typed it in again, it worked, Clicked the link in my post, it worked!?!?

I'm not sure why my connection would be bouncing, but I've got a support ticket in to my hosting provider to look at it because the lights are green across the server.

At any rate, as far as I know, it's up and running now so, see what you think!

If there are more issues, please feel free to email me directly:

[email protected]

Thanks for keeping me up on this folks! I appreciate it.

Alex Telthorst
RapidShots.com

PS - Ben, I'll email you the Wave Sport-specific-gallery in a little bit that's got that double loop combo you and Cory pulled. Take it easy!
Alex T is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ark