R2 Rendezvous - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-08-2009   #1
Don

Preacher of the Profit Paddling Since: 1990
R2 Rendezvous

Looking to get a gathering of other R2'ers out there together. Just a gathering of small boats, good folks, and low matainence river folks. We could gather on the Ark or the Poudre, hangout, camp, party, and rip for two days straight.

What do you think? Enough other like minded boaters to make it work.

Roberto! Kendo! Stinger! You out there? Let's plan a weekend and make it happen. Late June, all of July, and even August work for me. Shout out and let me know. I've got at least six rafts all non-Buzzards who are interested. After we make it happen it could be an annual event.

What do you think?

Advertisement

Old 04-09-2009   #2

Fort Collins, Colorado
Count me in...that sounds like a blast

I love little boats
teleboater5.13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009   #3

Longmont, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
Hi Don, Count Amy and me in. Looking forward to seeing you again. Kenny sold his Culebra tho, went to a bigger oar rig for longer trips. What about the Platte river clean up this year? Willwe see you there? Roberto
Trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2009   #4
Don

Preacher of the Profit Paddling Since: 1990
Clean-up

Roberto! I can't wait to hook up with you guys again. I will not be able to be at the clean-up this year. Our sales crew is heading to Mexico for a week of RD&D testing. TNF is making a new beer coozy for next season and they need to know how it works in exotic surf locations. I know it's a tough job but someone has to do it.

Let's get someting on the calander for this season. Last year was a bust for me only paddled a handful of times with the new gig.

Can you PM me with your office number. My boss needs to get his back in order before our trip. Thanks brother. Miss you guys.
Old 04-09-2009   #5

Carbondale, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Count me in!

My wife and I would be interested in a rendezvous...later in the summer sounds better so we can get some practice on the new mini-me!

-Cal
calendar16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009   #6

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Looking to get a gathering of other R2'ers out there together. Just a gathering of small boats, good folks, and low matainence river folks. We could gather on the Ark or the Poudre, hangout, camp, party, and rip for two days straight.

What do you think? Enough other like minded boaters to make it work.

Roberto! Kendo! Stinger! You out there? Let's plan a weekend and make it happen. Late June, all of July, and even August work for me. Shout out and let me know. I've got at least six rafts all non-Buzzards who are interested. After we make it happen it could be an annual event.

What do you think?
Hey Don!
Long time no see, where ya been? I sold my culebra, but am willing to do. I have a aire trib, 12 sb , so I need to get it out, lets stay in touch June July sounds great! The group sounds good too! Marlisa is game as well!

Ken
Kendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009   #7

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Im in. Just post when and where.
youngpaddler06 is offline   Reply With Quote