So.... Has anyone had to deal with Pyranha waranty this season or ever? It's starting to seems like there is a "process" I need to go through. Its been 2 and a half weeks so far and Im getting impatient. I feel like I should not have to wait so long or is this normal. I have never had to waranty a kayak. Any Advice? I all ready had to buy another boat
OH WELL if it does take a while the the Ammo is still a SICK boat!