Poudre Race on Monday
The 2nd Annual 5-Company POUDRE RACE
Monday, June 5
RMA, A-1, MWD, RTR, Wanderlust
3.8 or higher -- Steven's Gulch to Brigdes Put-in (approx. 9 miles)
3.3 to 3.7 -- Dead Deer to Bridges Take-out (approx. 6.5 miles)
Less than 3.3 -- Hewlett Gulch to Bridges Take-out (approx. 4.5 miles)
· Each company may enter as many boats as it likes
· All boats must be 12 or longer.
· Every paddler must be an employee of the company.
· Boat lineup will be determined by lottery and race will begin with a shotgun start.
· Finish line at BPI is the first set of stairs. Finish line at BTO is the second set of stairs.
· If the race begins at Dead Deer all boats and paddlers should be dropped off quickly and all vehicles should be moved from the put-in.
· Please be sure to cover the company name on your boats. This is essential.
If anyone films or photographs the race and can make copies to share, please let us know. We are also looking for photographs or video from last years race.