Pool Time in Cheyenne - Mountain Buzz

Old 10-21-2010   #1

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 2009
Pool Time in Cheyenne

Just to give a heads up. The wife and I have filled out a rental agreement with the pool in Lions park. Which grants pool time on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm to 8 pm. The cost is $5 per person.

LineDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2010   #2

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Yeah buddy getting ready for some laramie range?
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #3

Cheyenne, Wyoming
You know it. Looking forward to Encampment asap. Also gonna have to run Freemont w/ you and Luke next season if it runs again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2010   #4

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Droughts apon us.... actually most people don't realize what's happening weather wise.. platte actually flowed through a canyon that's been without reasonable flow for 20+ years wild..actually you should check out deer. Good quality!
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010   #5

Is this still a go for tomorrow night?
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010   #6

Cheyenne, Wyoming
yes, we didn't sign at the end of october so we missed out on tuesday. We did sign for the month of November so its good to go from tonight till the end of november when we will have to sign another agreement for dec.
Old 11-04-2010   #7

I didn't bring the boat with me so will probably miss this week but I will try to make at least one of the days next week.
Old 11-16-2010   #8
doesn't need a fake name

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Linedog, that's twice in a row now that Nathan and I have driven up to wyoming only to find that the pool session was canceled. If we'd been paranoid, maybe we could have guessed about the veteran's day one, but still, you could have posted to the buzz to remind people. That could help get some extra paddlers there too, because it will generate a little publicity.

Also, why just one hour? Would it be difficult to make it two hours instead?

Is the thursday session still happening?
leif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010   #9

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Sorry Leif,

Please extend my apology to Nathan as well. The pool called around quarter to six and said they didn't have enough staff that could stay late. So they canceled the session for the night. They did say that Thursday would be free, since they canceled on us.

The reason for it being only one hour is that they are already extending the hours of operation for us. The pool actually closes at 7pm.

Here is my number so as to try and avoid further frustrations: 307 dos 8 seis 9022. If you guys are coming up, let me know. If I know people are coming, especially all the way from Colo, then it enables me to put some pressure on the faculty at the pool. As it stands for now all they see is the wife,kid and I so they view it as no big deal.

Let me know your favorite frothy beverage and I will pick up a sixer for both of you guys for the frustration of two wasted trips.

Justin
Old 11-18-2010   #10

Correct me if I'm wrong but I have not heard anything to make me believe the pool will be closed tonight again. I believe there are three of us coming up from Colo, and possibly one from Laramie. At minimum Leif and I are coming.

Tags
cheyenne, pool