pfd pick up from confluence to boulder or Denver - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 07-01-2013   #1

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
pfd pick up from confluence to boulder or Denver

Hi, im leaving for a river trip on wed and am in need of a new pfd. I would like to buy it from confluence but will be working today and tomorrow until after they close... i was hoping i could call down and pay for the one i want and someone in the denver/boulder area could pick it up for me and I could get it from u...if you happen to be heading to boulder in the next 2 days, all the better. .. ill happily pay gas money and or beer for the effort.

303 four four four four 713
Beth

Advertisement

Old 07-01-2013   #2

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Got it covered! Thanks matt!!!