Pandora's Box - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-30-2009   #1
Fred Gnarquist

carbondale, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Pandora's Box

Well jake and i Just finished an awesome couple days of epic paddling on Pandora's and vallecito check out the blog post about Pandora's box, the scariest run in CO, roaring fork kayakers

big thanks to Ben and Nate for being great guides

fred norquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2009   #2

Durango, CO
Paddling Since: 1990
Glad you guys had a great time in DGO. Just a couple rhetorical questions in general. No harm done. Some of these will be sarcastic, some will not.
1. Why does some guy who figures how to poach a run get to rename something that's been getting lapped since the 1980s? (sarcasm) I have not run it because I didn't want to nut up for the sieve section. ( as a qualifier, mildly sarcastic, weak attempt at self deprecating humor)
2. How's Randall gonna feel when he's gotcha backed into a corner with a shotgun. He loves to hunt stuff. Probably pretty damn good. (sarcasm)
3. Everybody now knows its out there,right? Maybe we could STFU about it. Keep it something of a mystery on a need to know basis. You know whether you belong in there or not, right.( partly sarcastic)
4. You may think I'm being a dick but really I'm doing everbody a big favor. Sorry about the buzzkill.
d.e. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009   #3
Fred Gnarquist

carbondale, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.e. View Post
Glad you guys had a great time in DGO. Just a couple rhetorical questions in general. No harm done. Some of these will be sarcastic, some will not.
1. Why does some guy who figures how to poach a run get to rename something that's been getting lapped since the 1980s? (sarcasm) I have not run it because I didn't want to nut up for the sieve section. ( as a qualifier, mildly sarcastic, weak attempt at self deprecating humor)
2. How's Randall gonna feel when he's gotcha backed into a corner with a shotgun. He loves to hunt stuff. Probably pretty damn good. (sarcasm)
3. Everybody now knows its out there,right? Maybe we could STFU about it. Keep it something of a mystery on a need to know basis. You know whether you belong in there or not, right.( partly sarcastic)
4. You may think I'm being a dick but really I'm doing everbody a big favor. Sorry about the buzzkill.
Point taken thanks
fred norquist is offline   Reply With Quote