OT- I wrote a novel - Mountain Buzz

Old 10-15-2007   #1

OT- I wrote a novel

Hey folks. I'm excited to share this project with the collective. I've been working on my novel, called As Fast As It Is Gone, for roughly 7 years, and now its finally done. I'm excited in general.

The novel is a story that will resonate with many folks here, complete with a river trip!

You guys are my target audience, and if my writing ever takes off it will be because of the word of mouth generated by tight groups such as this. That is but one of the reasons I decided to self-publish and put this out there.

So, if you are so inclined I would humbly invite you to check out the book at the publishing company's website: As Fast As It Is Gone by Mark Detsky (Book) in Literature & Fiction
(It's $20)

for anyone who can make it...I'm taking the show on the road. Any support is much appreciated.

**BOOK READING EVENT**

OLE MAN BERKINS BOOKS

326 South Main

BRECKENRIDGE

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10th AT 5:30 P.M.

(Former writer with the Summit Free Press)

PRE-ORDER ACOPY AT:

As Fast As It Is Gone by Mark Detsky (Book) in Literature & Fiction

OR AT OLD MAN BERKINS BOOKS

A new novel by a former Breckenridge resident…

As Fast As It Is Gone is the story of a man caught on a self-made tightrope. A battle between his corporate ambition and his love and mortality. A man who chooses to escape his life rather than stay involved in a scandal that threatens his job and his sanity. But escape is not that easy when it’s coupled with greed, and a sense of adventure.

Thanks!

bula is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2007   #2

I can't wait to read it. It says it's a pre-order but that manufacturing should only take about 5 days and shipping another 5. Is that right?

COUNT
COUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #3

thanks Count! The pre-order is for the book reading I'll be doing in breck. The book is actually finished and available online. It's print-on-demand, meaning the company prints a book as its ordered, thus the up to 10 day wait, including shipping.
bula is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2007   #4

I guess I should have paid attention. I'm not sure whether I pre-ordered one for the signing (which I'll try to come to but I'm not positive I can make it) or if I ordered one to be shipped to me. When you click on the links, they both look like the same page. I guess if it doesn't show up by November I'll just come hunt you down in Breck .

COUNT
COUNT is offline   Reply With Quote