...ONE...RIVER...EXPEDITION...... - Mountain Buzz

Old 08-05-2006   #1

crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
...ONE...RIVER...EXPEDITION......

.......ONE RIVER EXPEDITION.......now taking applications......if you dont know what it involves, ask your dumbist friends..... all features are rockin' now.....the time is near.....i changed the order of events......so that one does not have to gear up again after the WERNER TRAIL nature hike....the change in order was a selfish act(but will HELP people to still like me afterwards)......now that you are "in shape"....."paddlin' well"......"ready for action"......."bored"......"wanna step it up"....."interested in this summer's greatest DUMB-OFF"....YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES!!!!.....only one excuse will allow you to not go......" I'M TOO SMART TO GO TRY THAT"......... it will fly on a sunday so WE are sure that the FLUFFY-MUNCHY? MUFFIN is crankin'.......your call may be recorded and monitored for quality assurance......970-275-1890 (ps ask for the expedition leader, MILOZADIK WISHECOULDSKI) pss. serious inquires only.......O.R.E.420cb

milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2006   #2
&d

gunnison, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
muffin was well under water today
&d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006   #3

Father of illegitimate San Juan sasquatch children, Climax. CO
I'm hoping that the light of the tunnel shines through your hike in the old growth. After all, milo sieveleki is the one i would follow. Want to take a hike in the montrose corridor maybe later this month or lifetime? You dig? Johnny
floaty22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2006   #4

Milo's crack pipe is half full.
Old 08-07-2006   #5

crested butte, Colorado
.....never smoked crack, CUTCH.......you dont think surfing the MUFFIN, trying to shred the M-WAVE and freestylin' the M-BOX in a day(daylight hours) is a worthy endeavor???........what gives BIG-CHOP????.....why wouldn't you try?????.....sure, the WERNER TRAIL will slaughter most of you guys.....it should......it's a vicious ass-kicker......but, the fun...the excitement....the challenge....................the trying is what it's all about for me......it'll probably be just myself, but that's cool too......i am not put off by a little suffering.........i hope it makes me puke, shit my pants and go fetal!!!!!!.......jrmfr4mf20cmfb
Old 08-08-2006   #6

I actually do see the appeal. Kinda. Sounds brutal, but could be fun. I'm out of town for the next three weekends though, so doesn't quite work. I'm still skeeming how to get over to the muff, because that feature is so sick. Oh, and the SOB portage did make me puke...but it was a small one. More of a chunky burp really.
Old 08-25-2006   #7

crested butte, Colorado
..........spots are nearly full(complete lie)......every BIG CHOP around wants it bad(lie)......have had to turn many people down, due to age.... fitness....and ability levels(lie)......want to get after it next weekend(absolute TRUTH)....surf MUFFIN at 7am-8am(move it to last objective if need be).....surf M-WAVE 9-10ish am(food and beverages on the way to the put-in for the BLACK)......"big canyon freestyle" the BLACK(this should prove to be very EXCITING due to the highwater factor)......i expect extra portages because of water levels but surf features will be more plentiful(complete truth)......by expedition date i should be able to FIX the CAMEL TOE put-in spot, making it faster and more FUN(half truth-it will make it safer and less sketch)falling in the water would likely be doomey as you'd end up in a dead-end-hallway[sieve] with polished vertical walls......backed up by the unrunnable NEW GENERATION FALLS............................................. .................................................. ..........................................sorry, just puked off the deck onto the neighbors dog!!!!!!!!must be some bad food i ate for breakfast!!!!(half-lie, there was no dog)......WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO GO OFF??????? am prepared to go solo again(truth) but would enjoy some company.....am scared to go out WARNER TRAIL solo, so close to night fall(absofuckinglutely the truth)........ONE RIVER EXPEDITION.......juniormuthafukinranger420CB...... .
Old 08-26-2006   #8

Asheville, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 98
Capt'n,

Just got back from BC (not BLACK CANYON), lookin to sketch in the hole. Right now just Mondays and Tuesdays off.... also, there's more CKS-ers who need to get their feathers wet down there as well.

The M-Wave was in the other day (Thursday) but no Muff....had to get a lil playboating in. Temps in the Trose are perfect right now. I'd like to take a creeker out but not sure if its good for Werner Trail...1280 is a creekin' level for muthafukinsalidaranger420getrod

get u sum!
Old 08-26-2006   #9

crested butte, Colorado
........takin' a creeker out WERNER TRAIL would likely end in some kind of self-destructo......oh yeh, rivers up.....so surfs up......"sketch side of good".....jr420CB....
Old 08-31-2006   #10

crested butte, Colorado
..........calling all BIG CHOPS.......come in BIG CHOPS........(over).......BIG CHOPS, come in BIG CHOPS........ great news from deepsouthpaddler.......flows droppin for a short bit......this summer's GREATEST DUMB-OFF will fly during that time period, unless ADS sets in(ADVENTURE DEFICIT SYNDROME)......(see flow info for gunny gorge and BLACK CANYON post)......Ft. FUN heavies? BV hotshots? SALIDA connections(slop-pits)? DENVER metros? GUNNY go getters(ted)? CB dumb guys? BOULDER pretty people?...... HOLE RIDIN'---WAVE RIPPIN'------BIG CANYON FREE RIDIN'......if you suffer from ABS(ADVANCED BOREDOM SYNDROME) you too can find relief in MONTROSE, COLORADO, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA......M-HOLE, M-WAVE, M-BOX.....junior ranger420CB(DR. Milozadik Wishecouldski)......