Oh Be Joyful running? or too low? - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-14-2010   #1

Oh Be Joyful running? or too low?

Can any of your Crested Butters help me out the levels on OBJ?
I see it's dropped a lot in the last few days...is it runnable right now?

Thanks for any information you can help with.

Darcy

darcyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2010   #2

Definitely not too low. Let me know if you come up....
Old 06-14-2010   #3

Boulder, Jackson Kayak, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Send a message via Skype™ to thecraw
Darcy, are you guys coming this way? I thought you were staying on the left coast this summer. if so, please advise what you are planning. Would love to see you two!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather...To skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... WOW !!!! What a ride!!!!!!"
thecraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2010   #4

Me and a buddy Mike are going to be up there tomorrow and would love to have a local show us the lines. Or anyone else that might have run it before. IF you get cell service call 303-880-3585 or 423-667-6224 or just look for the small black hatchback at the takeout. We're trying to camp there tonight. If that doesn't workout just look for the two dudes hiking our asses up the trail.

Ryan and Mike
Ryanrugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meng View Post
Definitely not too low. Let me know if you come up....
Eerr.... ACTUALLY...It's freaking LOW! Went up last night, did a few laps. The creek was the low end of runnable. This was the result of cold weather and snow in the high country shutting it down.
HOWEVER, I expect it to rise again with the "nice" weather which starts today. Warm temps should get 'er going strong again but probably not until tomorrow afternoon.