Oh Be Joyful: Atlantic Kayaker - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-07-2009   #1

Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
Paddling Since: 2001
Oh Be Joyful: Atlantic Kayaker

I posted an update on Atlantic Kayaker from Oh Be Joyful creek. Check it out: http://atlantickayaker.com/2009/06/08/tis%e2%80%99-the-season-to-be-joyful/

Kelsey Thompson

Kelsey Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2009   #2

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
OBJ

Fun but, best run in the state? Need to get a few more Colorado runs under your belt then.
Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009   #3

Glad you enjoyed it. Its a great run. I would rate is as the best run within 15 minutes of my house!
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2009   #4

Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
Paddling Since: 2001
Yeah I'm sure it's not the best run in the state but the best one that I've done...seems like I always get stuck on the front range mank.
Kelsey Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey Thompson View Post
Yeah I'm sure it's not the best run in the state but the best one that I've done....
Thats all that matters man. No one said your favorite has to be everyone elses favorite.
El quapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009   #6

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
OB

If you get a chance ever to head to the SW drop me a line and I'll show ya around. Otherwise if you are up in the area and the timing is right I would try to sneak in a high water Big South run. For up that way its pretty quality especially with water. Some of the Front Rangers may have some other suggestions for ya in that area. Not knocking OB or your preferences. With alot of water OBJ is great. Was there this past weekend for the low water and it was still alot of fun. Hell, its been my avatar for a couple years. As long as we're on the water the days are always better. Get it while you can.
Warren is offline   Reply With Quote