Nude Vallecito run! - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-20-2008   #1

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Nude Vallecito run!

I'll be heading out after work for a nude Vallecito run. If you have never run Class V at a much too high level naked, you are missing out! I know its supposidly "way too high", so we plan on just taking it slow and drinking alot. I'll also be bringing my eleven year old girlfriend. Should be awesome!

jmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2008   #2
no tengo

Baytopia, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1876
count me in!
mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #3

Student
Send a message via AIM to xkayaker13
haha, give tom janney a call. he might be into the 11 year old girl thing
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2008   #4

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack View Post
I'll be heading out after work for a nude Vallecito run. If you have never run Class V at a much too high level naked, you are missing out! I know its supposidly "way too high", so we plan on just taking it slow and drinking alot. I'll also be bringing my eleven year old girlfriend. Should be awesome!
It's as if Jerry Lee Lewis took up kayaking!
DurangoSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #5

Durango, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack View Post
I'll also be bringing my eleven year old girlfriend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mania View Post
count me in!

Why am I not surprised?

storm11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #6

I resent the way you treat the nude boating concept. Three other buzzards have messaged me expressing interest in the trip. They are all planning on bringing their significant others. In case you didn't see my friend's website (bareboating.com), nude boating of all sorts is popular around the country. As somebody who has gotten into whitewater boating in the last couple years, I've decided to expand nude boating to raging rivers as well. As for making fun of the age of my girlfriend, I think you're just jealous that I am dating my daughter's friend and getting some quality ass. As for my alcoholism, some of the men we worship as heroes have been heavy drinkers. Grant and Churchill to name two. Go back to masturbating, I'll go boating with my girlfriend and my PBR.

George
Boofington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #7

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boofington View Post
I resent the way you treat the nude boating concept. Three other buzzards have messaged me expressing interest in the trip. They are all planning on bringing their significant others. In case you didn't see my friend's website (bareboating.com), nude boating of all sorts is popular around the country. As somebody who has gotten into whitewater boating in the last couple years, I've decided to expand nude boating to raging rivers as well. As for making fun of the age of my girlfriend, I think you're just jealous that I am dating my daughter's friend and getting some quality ass. As for my alcoholism, some of the men we worship as heroes have been heavy drinkers. Grant and Churchill to name two. Go back to masturbating, I'll go boating with my girlfriend and my PBR.

George
wow you are special. cold water + water cold air= retarded dumbass who is a prime example of natural selection at its finest.

what are you trying to prove by taking your cloths off and running whitewater besides the fact that you are a complete retard? you obviously have zero respect for the river and im sure my god will give you no mercy.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #8

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Quote:

George
Dude,
I was going to post up and suggest people give you a break until I read this. You have to recognize that nude whitewater boating is as ludicrous as nude tennis or volleyball... actually it's more ludicrous. There are some activities where your junk flapping in the breeze is far more cumbersome and dangerous than the benefit you derive from being nude. Whitewater rafting is one of these activities. One, boat rubber and bare skin don't go together well. Two, when you run Class III or harder whitewater nude you risk tearing a hole in your sack or quite possibly having your genitalia completely ripped off as you get thrown about the boat. Should this be your fate, I doubt you will find much sympathy from the boating community. Nude whitewater boating has no merit. Granted folks are giving you a hard time, posting up here and telling them they're jealous and masturbating is no way to get people to see things from your perspective. Happy boating and good luck keeping your sack intact.
JHimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #9

JHimick, you're right, that was a little bit over the line. I appologize. I've been posting here to try to generate some interest and I've received some. I've just been infuriated by the number of people attacking the concept for their own ammusement.

George
Boofington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #10

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
JHimick, you're right, that was a little bit over the line. I appologize. I've been posting here to try to generate some interest and I've received some. I've just been infuriated by the number of people attack the concept for their own ammusement.

George
The attacks are a bit harsh, but there has been plenty of civilized attempts to warn you of the obvious risks, and you just dismiss them.

-hypothermia
-hot rubber
-dangerous rocks and debris
-excessive drinking while paddling (increases risk of hypothermia, dehydration, and weakens ability to navigate hard sections)

I could go on, but I feel like those alone would be enough to stop any sane person from doing such a thing. So continuing to push for this in fact makes you look insane.

If continuing to move forward doesn't make you look insane enough, your obnoxious rebuttals only make you look worse.

If you want to make this happen it is certainly your prerogative, but being obnoxious about it only makes you look like a fool. Did you expect that everyone here would just jump on board? I mean you are doing something that is out of realm of morals and normalcy for the majority of the country. Of course you are going to have a backlash, what did you expect?

One final note, wasn't your last attempt shut down due to rangers or something seeing your posts on this very forum? Why would you do it on here again?

And just my two cents, if your girlfriend is the one in the pic in your profile... enjoy bud, I don't think any of us are gonna fight you for her.