Nova Scotia Creeking and video: Atlantic Kayaker - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 05-11-2009   #1

Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
Paddling Since: 2001
Nova Scotia Creeking and video: Atlantic Kayaker

I posted an article on Atlantic Kayaker from a bit of creeking action in Nova Scotia. Check it out: Home Sweet Home | atlantickayaker

I also posted a short video of myself and friends paddling the 2009 Wave Sport Dieselís on the WS web site. You can view that video here: Diesel 80 in Action - Wave Sport

Kelsey Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2009   #2
sports enthusiast

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1987
Send a message via AIM to sgb3000
Hey Kelsey, nice pics. On another topic, do you know of any squirtboaters in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or Quebec (or any of the maritimes, for that matter?) I'm a squirtboater from Maine, now living in CO, and I've been curious about the mystery-move possibilities of Atlantic Canada. There are some great mystery seams in Maine, so I figure there must be some to the north and east of us.

Thanks,
Sam
sgb3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009   #3

Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
Paddling Since: 2001
Maritime squirt boating

I know of one squirt boater but that's about it. He also surface boats. I think for the most part it's a little to cold to spend all that time under water because most rivers only run in the spring and fall.
Kelsey Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote