Nordheimer Race '08 Info & Registration - Mountain Buzz

Old 01-06-2008   #1

Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1998
Nordheimer Race '08 Info & Registration

Hi Everyone,

If you are interested in information regarding the 2008 Cal-Salmon Nordheimer Race please go to: CaliProduct . There you will find race and sponsorship information as well as a free online registration. By pre-registering you will help us predict T-shirt sizes/quantities, say what time you would like the race to start, what types of crafts you will be racing, whether you would like to be a Pirate or Superhero(villain), etc. There is also information on a Memorial Fundraiser and Raffle we will be having as well as where the free camping, beer, and event will be located.

A huge thanks to our current sponsors: Cali-Product, Colorado Kayak Supply, Kokatat, Six Rivers Brewery, Somes Bar Store, Grapevine Apparel, AWetState, and Darin McQuiod Photography (Darin put the flier together). If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor for this event please visit: CaliProduct .

Hope to see you all there!
May 2-4th, 2008

Paul

Paul Gamache
[email protected]
www.Caliproduct.Blogspot.com

PaulGamache is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2008   #2

Chico, California
Paddling Since: 2003
Very Nice

If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a pirate in Somes Bar. This WILL be THE event of the year! I might have to rally back out to Cali for this one! Man I miss rivers that aren't frozen! thanks for putting it together Paul. How is the NW treatin you? Drop me a line if you get back to Fort Collins anytime soon.
rideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #3

Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideon View Post
If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a pirate in Somes Bar. This WILL be THE event of the year! I might have to rally back out to Cali for this one! Man I miss rivers that aren't frozen! thanks for putting it together Paul. How is the NW treatin you? Drop me a line if you get back to Fort Collins anytime soon.
Hey Scott,

Good hearing from you! How's everything goin out there? Seattle is pretty chill, rains a bunch. I don't see heading out to FC anytime soon but you never know. You should totally rally out for the race, it'll definetly be worth it. Watch out for though those damn Somes Bar pirates, they're nothing but trouble.

Paul
PaulGamache is offline   Reply With Quote