#2 8 10.67%
#3 6 8.00%
#4 14 18.67%
#5 36 48.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2006   #1

Steamboat, Colorado
Mountainbuzz Art Contest

The Buzz Art Contest has concluded, and we have chosen 5 finalists . Now it is your turn to vote on the 5, and narrow it down to 1. The winner will receive a new AT 4Play paddle and a case of New Belgium beer (as long as they are 21 and live in the area).

We had over 100 entries, and most were submitted as logos, so we chose to enter all 5 finalists into the Logo category. Thanks to all who submitted entriesÂ…there were some really quality pieces. We enjoyed hosting the competition, and choosing the finalists, and now the rest is up to you. Voting will continue through the weekend, and the winner will be announced on Monday. One vote per member is allowed.

Check them out and submit your vote:

Thanks again for your support,

Frenchy & Holley

frenchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2006   #2

Mountainbuzz Art Contest

Would like to vote on artwork # 5
ckuchabsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #3

Steamboat, Colorado
ckuchabsky, thanks for asking. To cast your vote you must first be logged in first. Once logged in, return to this message and you should see voting options at the top of the page. Let me know if you have trouble and thanks for participating.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2006   #4

What will the logo be used for? I would have different votes depending on if the logo was to be used for a sticker, shirt, or web logo. (Personally wouldn't wear a picture of a kayaker on a shirt, but would definetly represent a sticker with a boater on it)
Old 04-06-2006   #5

My vote is for #1!

nkellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #6

Steamboat, Colorado
Hey Kyle, sorry I missed you post until now. Good question. The art could be used for a sticker or towards a logo concept. Actual usage of the art is still up in the air right now. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you. So I guess maybe vote on which piece you like the best, regardless of the application. Hope that helps..
Old 04-06-2006   #7

Eagle, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to matts Send a message via MSN to matts Send a message via Yahoo to matts Send a message via Skype™ to matts
frenchy - didn't want to vote "twice", so here's some input -- if it is just being used for the kayaking part, then #5... if you want one logo for both mtn and pwdr buzz, then # 1 is ... (can i say tits?) ... awesome!

late.

ms

ps, if folks don't like an image (not to say names cutch), what about the gothic letters just for those people (again, not to say names cutch)

matts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006   #8
Len

Buena Vista, Colorado
Was there a preliminary round that was done to pair down the initial submissions?

I'm fairly certain that i entered 4 logos on firday. If they got the kaibash in the early rounds, thats totally cool - but at risk of being sorta self-bias I might go out on a limb and sugest that at least one or two of my designs might rank in a bit higher that a few of the present contenders (maybe?).

Thats not to say that the first and last illustrative looking logos aren't dope, I was just wondering what was up?
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #9

Matt, don't be jealous because I've been talking to babes all day long on the internet in my boxers.

Frenchy, thanks. I think. I'd make stickers of number 5, because its sick.

Gotta run. Lafawnda's here.
Old 04-10-2006   #10

Steamboat, Colorado
Hey Len, I'm sorry, it was a tough call. You had a sweet design, no doubt. Holley and I did the preliminary cut and paired all designs down to our top 5. There'll be other contests in the future so feel free to resubmit on the next round. Thanks again for submitting your entries!

Tags
contest