Mike Kochnich and beginner friend Austin? - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-19-2010   #1
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
Mike Kochnich and beginner friend Austin?

We ran the Filter Plant together at low water. I loaned you my orange shortie splash top because you forgot your shit. You didn't give it back. You don't return my calls.

Think about returning it before river karma or I make you wish you had. You know you see it in your gear and think "I'm going to get away with this." You're not.

You can drop it off at Wanderlust or give it to any Wanderlust guide. Or send me a PM.

If anyone knows these people (Mike's crew is called the "dirty dozen") please tell them to give my gear back.

Randaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2010   #2
Dipshit with the most.

Bellevue, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randaddy View Post
We ran the Filter Plant together at low water. I loaned you my orange shortie splash top because you forgot your shit. You didn't give it back. You don't return my calls.

Think about returning it before river karma or I make you wish you had. You know you see it in your gear and think "I'm going to get away with this." You're not.

You can drop it off at Wanderlust or give it to any Wanderlust guide. Or send me a PM.

If anyone knows these people (Mike's crew is called the "dirty dozen") please tell them to give my gear back.
That sucks Ran. Hope you get your stuff back without having to resort to a beatdown, river induced or otherwise.
carvedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010   #3
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Liquidguy87 is Mike.

I'm calling you out dude. If you don't return calls about stolen gear your as guilty as your friend. Just tell me where the jacket is. It's all I ask.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2010   #4

laramie, Wyoming
I am pretty sure mike moved out east in may I sold him a boat right before he left. hate to say it you might be out of luck sorry.
Endo50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010   #5

Eagle, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
I thought Mike was in Penn right now? I saw Facebook pictures updated from there today. If that's the case, it sounds like someone used his name and made out with your stuff.
GAtoCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010   #6
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
No, this was a month ago. It was him. I've tried calling, checking with his friends, even emailing his gay little internet crew's blog address.

I'm so sick of these rich little east coast kids thinking everything is theirs. They come from Nantucket, show up unprepared, borrow your shit, and then keep it. Not worth the effort to make a phone call and mail something, gotta keep up with the stock market and work 20 hours a week. I work for a living and spend what I can afford to stay dry and warm.

That's it. My rant is over. Just be heads up for thieving east coast trash.
Old 06-20-2010   #7

Ottawa, Ontario
Paddling Since: 2010
Mike is in PA and has limited cell phone service, hence the reason why he hasn't gotten your messages. He had just recently met the friend that he was kayaking with on Filter Plant and doesn't know his number -- Mike doesn't have any of your kayaking gear.

You should have gotten the story straight first before posting ridiculous comments about Mike online.
Eddyfloweradvocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010   #8
gh

pnw, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyfloweradvocate View Post
Mike is in PA and has limited cell phone service, hence the reason why he hasn't gotten your messages. He had just recently met the friend that he was kayaking with on Filter Plant and doesn't know his number -- Mike doesn't have any of your kayaking gear.

You should have gotten the story straight first before posting ridiculous comments about Mike online.
Well, he loaned his gear out, its still missing. Cant say his post is ridiculous at this point.
Old 06-20-2010   #9

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Quote:

That doesn't really explain why he can't give the courtesy of a phone call or return email... PA is not Uganda. Let's just be real about this.

...just sayin'.
JHimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010   #10

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1978
Quote:

What exactly is "limited cell phone service" (he somehow can't check his messages?) and what does it have to do with not returning a call???
NolsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote