Middle Fork is Amazing! - Page 2 - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-21-2018   #11

Quote:
What boat do you recommend?

I took my playboat but friend with a longer boat had just as good play. Next time I'd my Remix for comfort sake.

treewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2018   #12

Quote:
What boat do you recommend?

I took my playboat but friend with a longer boat had just as good play. Next time I'd my Remix for comfort sake.
treewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018   #13

Jackson, Wyoming
Playboat for sure. The Jackson Superstar is one of the best playboats ever made for longer river trips since it's so comfortable and still fast on waves.
Ranye is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2018   #14

Nederland, Co. nearest town., Either grace or kerfuffled
Paddling Since: 1985
The ass never falls far from the hole!

Now that I got your attention (best meme heard in years) ...just wanted you all to know, although I'm not a hardshell yakker (never learned to roll) in addition to decades of raft & ducky exp., professional bartending & musician.....I LOOOOOVE hauling ALL YR YAKJKER CRAP, dogs, etc so you can play worry free! (Got references re., how seriously I take dog(s) rescue; even when they choose to jump out in middle of low water, day one rock garden, MF.)
HELP!!! I am melting!!! Hit me up, PLEASE!
(Will also duck anything I'm willing to swim....I remember paddling in & around the room of doom, 15 years ago on fall WW trip.) An hour, a week, happy to row low water salmon...even well after permit season!
Need more river time....super flexible schedule, live in mtns near Boulder, CO.

Please text direct:303 642-0823 Karen

Promise you won't regret calling me...I might, but you won't!
Jungle Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018   #15

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
I think I'd be more into taking an Axiom or Nirvana type boat for comfort and being a little faster downriver with the lower flows. This trip is beautiful and fun. It's nice to be away from real civilization for a while!
mhelm is offline   Reply With Quote