Lyons Fundraiser Update DOOR PRIZES!! - Mountain Buzz

Old 03-16-2006   #1

Lyons, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Send a message via AIM to erdvm1
Lyons Fundraiser Update DOOR PRIZES!!

We have some great news regarding the Fundraiser. There have been requests to open the doors early........So you got it. The doors will now open at 4 PM this Sunday March 19 th at Oskar Blues. We will keep the party going until 10.

Second thing is that we have decided to give out door prizes. Check this out. The first 25 people will receive FREE long sleeve black t-shirts with the October hole logo. Get'em while there hot. They'll be for sale during the event as well.

Throughout the night there will be random door prizes such as DVDs given to attendees

Hobie (Ken) and Brad Ludden have also donated a helmet signed by Brad to be given out at the bands break. (mini raffle using your ticket stub)

Lastly I will try to secure inexpensive hotel rooms accross from OBs in case you get a little on the sloshed side. I'll update the sticky once I can confirm this.

Kids 3 and under no charge, kids 4- 12 admittance is $5

You ask and we deliver. Bring it on!!!!!!

erdvm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2006   #2

KVBA TV8 Vail weatherman/Colorado Kayaker, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Send a message via MSN to hobie
Looking forward to it. Just an F.Y.I, I have the helmet and will bring it down on Sunday. It is yellow (signature Ludden style) slugger style signed by Brad. Very sweet lid. I will also be buying the winner several shots of their favorite shine'!

hobie
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006   #3

Lyons, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Send a message via AIM to erdvm1
Right on Hobie!! Thanks for all your help. I've seen some of your parties and that's the kind of gig we're aiming for. Tell me again how to set up the jello co-ed slip-n-slide.
erdvm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2006   #4
DP/ Cinematographer

DP - cinematographer brookaitken.com, Boulder
Paddling Since: 1978
Send a message via Skype™ to Brook
chair me

Hobie I think you gotta donate one of your famous metal "chairs"! (SANS THE HANDCUFFS) that would bring some serious cash!!!!!!

-BA