Lost Paddle on Shoshone 09/27 - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-27-2008   #1
GCK

Lost Paddle on Shoshone 09/27

Hey
One of our customers lost a werner sherpa on shoshone today. If anyone finds it, if you could bring it by GCK that would be super. Word

GCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2008   #2

Rocky Mountain Hooliganz, Rocky Mountain High
Paddling Since: 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCK View Post
Hey
One of our customers lost a werner sherpa on shoshone today. If anyone finds it, if you could bring it by GCK that would be super. Word
I was the one with the full face helmet in a yellow Pyranha telling you where I had seen it in the rapid up stream. Later on down the river "No Name Rest Area", a local on a fishing rigged raft with gear had found it and said he was getting out at the play park and if he was there he could retrieve it. I told him that he was looking for it and I wasn't sure where he was, and laughed he asked if he had wrote his name on it! I said I wasn't sure but had watched him take a nasty swim on shoshone, and I know that he was looking for it at the shoshone take out. So hopefully the nice fisherman turns it in!! Good Luck!!

Cheers!!

-Nick
islandertek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008   #3

glenwood springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
thanks

Thanks Nick

I'm the guy who took the nasty swim Saturday. I found the paddle where you said it was, but unfortunately I dropped it trying to retrieve it and the last I saw it was being sucked underwater and headed downstream. It's good to know it was found as it did have my name and number on it. Hopefully I'll here from the fisherman soon.

thanks again for the help saturday.
Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandertek View Post
I was the one with the full face helmet in a yellow Pyranha telling you where I had seen it in the rapid up stream. Later on down the river "No Name Rest Area", a local on a fishing rigged raft with gear had found it and said he was getting out at the play park and if he was there he could retrieve it. I told him that he was looking for it and I wasn't sure where he was, and laughed he asked if he had wrote his name on it! I said I wasn't sure but had watched him take a nasty swim on shoshone, and I know that he was looking for it at the shoshone take out. So hopefully the nice fisherman turns it in!! Good Luck!!

Cheers!!

-Nick
dr.mark is offline   Reply With Quote