looking for inflatable kayak - Mountain Buzz

Old 02-12-2007   #1

looking for inflatable kayak

Hello, does anyone have a Hyside or Aire IK for sale? I am looking for a tandem (2 person) boat that would be good for long solo trips. I live in Boulder, CO.

pa33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2007   #2

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Swaps will be coming up in a couple of months around the Front Range. You can also check with outfitters.

--AH
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #3

Reply to Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
Swaps will be coming up in a couple of months around the Front Range. You can also check with outfitters.

--AH
Andy, My family has inflatable kayaks and we have gone on trips with my brother in his raft. Are you interested in going on trips with inflatables?

We mostly run class II or III and each have our own solo.

Cynthia Feliss, Brighton Colorado
cfeliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2007   #4

PA33, Go with the Hyside unless you like to keep it at Class II or enjoy swimming. Just sit at the bottom of Zoom Flume any weekend. The Aire Tomcats are the most popular IK for swimming.

I have a Momentum Falcon II that holds tons of gear and is solid in BIGger water; however, I wouldn't dare sell it!

Good luck.
Braznut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #5
AQS

Edwards, Colorado
Swap

We have a swap going on Aug 3-5 and there is usually a duckie or two that show up. Stop by or give us a call that weekend to see what we have.
Alpine Kayak Colorado Kayaking School & Supply CO- Swap
-Sean
AQS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #6

looking for a ducky

I have an Aiere Lynx i person I think its an awesome boat. Ive run through the Royal Gorge many times.
cayce weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007   #7

looking for used ducky

I have used ducky it is an older boat, lightly used , but with one particulerly rough trip.It hasnt been used in years but has been stored properly.It is in very good condition. It has one small patch. The patch covers an abrasion not a leak.If interested I would soap her up and check for leaks . Should not be any The boat resembles old campways duckies. Its called a Recreational Equitment Diversified Salt Lake City. Very reasonable.
cayce weber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kayaking