lookin' for a housemate in south boulder - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-16-2005   #1

student, slacker, nose picker, ski boot fitter/fly fishin' guide
lookin' for a housemate in south boulder

sorry if this isn't the right forum to post this on but it beats the newspaper..

anyways, i'm renting half of a sweet duplex in sth bldr up in the shanahan ridge area, and looking for a housemate.

the place: bright/light 2 br, 1.5 bth..garage, fenced yard, w/d, fridge, fireplace, unfurnished, lotsa storage, open space all around, flatiron views, trails, climbing, bike-able to campus, bus stop, super EZ to get of town to mt's/36..we split 1050$/mth plus ut/cable etc.

i'm lookin' for responsible m/f late 20's or older, student/ prof.. n/smkr. I'm 36yo male, a student, boater, climber, teleskier.. and not around much b/c i work in the mts.

if you are, or know anyone that could be interested.. drop a line to [email protected] or lv message 970 209 6452.. ~mike

this place rocks!!! and the location is seriously one of the best in bldr.

chili is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2005   #2

just bumpin' this back up to the top.. I'm still lookin for a housemate..

BTW..gore anyone this weekend?
Old 09-19-2005   #3

Front Range, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Chili,
With this setup, I'll *move* to CO to live with you!

Have any idea what the healthcare market looks like in Boulder??? Oh wait... my company *has* an office in Boulder....! hmmm... wonder if I'd ever learn to love my job if I just lived out there instead??
newby0616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2005   #4

Eagle County, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Boulder is fun, weird, and expensive. I've lived there. Usually the fun outweighs the weird and the expensive, but not always!
WhiteLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005   #5

Newby.. i've been watchin' and readin' all your posts lately.. I was wondering when you'd write me.. I'll help you find a job.. help you unpack your stuff... and show you the year 'round goods in this bad-a** state.. if you decide to make the move..

and..I think there's good healthcare opps around from what I hear from friends in the biz..

You might not like your job more.. but in your free time you'll be havin' too much fun to care...

Whitelightning..I'm up in Vail most of the time, used to live there..work at Double Diamond ski shop/ lionshead.. have we met B4?
Old 09-19-2005   #6

Eagle County, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Probably not. The only person I sort-of know that worked there was Patrick Anderson, and he works for Teva now I think. I presume you mean the ski shop formerly known as "Kenny's Double Diamond" now minus the "Kenny"?
WhiteLightning is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boulder