Kayaking in Colorado Tomorrow? - Mountain Buzz

Old 05-07-2016   #1

Atlanta, Georgia
Kayaking in Colorado Tomorrow?

Hey I am in Colorado (visiting from Atlanta) for the next few days, and I just realized that I would really like to boat something while I am here. I didn't bring any of my kit, but cks says they can rent me a complete package for about $100 a day. I may end up dishing out the cash for one day of Colorado boating, but I figured before I did, I should ask y'all if anyone would show me down a river and lend me a complete kit. I realize that this is a long shot, but I do have a rental car that I can help set shuttle with, and I can repay the favor in beer/pizza/gas money/all of the above. So if by chance anyone is getting on something that is class III or IV that has a complete kit to loan me and you wouldn't mind showing me down, let me know.

Thanks!
Sully Keel
678-977-2230

sull is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
kayaking