Is Mongo Products still in business - Mountain Buzz

Old 02-16-2006   #1

Is Mongo Products still in business

Wanted to order a throwbag and their website is down.

Curtis_Elwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2006   #2

Bum
Send a message via MSN to Jiberish
Yes, Contact [email protected]
Jiberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006   #3

Thanks

Just sent him an e-mail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2006   #4

Sent an e-mail. No response yet. Any other options? Thanks.
Old 02-17-2006   #5

Student
Matt is in Ecuador for a few more days, I'm sure he will touch base with ya when he has access to a computer. Adios, Atom...
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006   #6

Eagle, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to matts Send a message via MSN to matts Send a message via Yahoo to matts Send a message via Skype™ to matts
hey everyone. i'm back from ecuador... if you can get down there this month, go! they are having a great water season right now. big water on the quijos and cosanga, awesome creeking on the upper jondachi and long hikes and beautiful surfing on the lower jondachi!!!! and i gotta say, don and larry have a good thing going at small world adventures give em a call!

as for mongo products: the website is currently down, they didn't realize it was and are trying to get it fixed right now. curtis, lisa should be calling you this week, mongo is making your bag for you.

matt
matts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #7

I know this thread is super old, but I need warranty work and the site is down again. I e-mailed Matt S at the address above and it bounced back. I e-mailed Lisa Reeder at the last known address I have for her so hopefully Mongo is still in business.

Can anyone tell me if Mongo is still in business and the current contact info?

Thanks,

Curtis
Old 08-11-2008   #8

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Call Timberline Tours 800.831.1414 - I think Mongo is a co-owner there. And he will most likely be at the Gore Race this weekend. I have no idea if he is still in business or not, but I hope and assume he is. I have one of his waist mounted throw bags and it is very well made. I also have one of his huge mesh bags which has been my river gear bag for the last eight seasons, and it will last for at least a few more.
raftus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #9

Thanks. I'll give them a call if I don't hear back from Lisa. I've owned several Mongo products over the years and I generally agree with you. In this case, the mouth of the Guide bag ripped completely off the body of the bag where it was sewn while I was teaching a safety clinic. Looks like the stitch count may have been too high, basically making the mouth of the bag perforated and easy to tear away.
Old 08-11-2008   #10

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
It may take a few days or a week for Lisa to get back to you, she is heading up the organization for this years Gore Canyon race, so I imagine she will be swamped this week.

I know the exact problem you are talking about, I have a NRS drag bag that has the same failure. I destroyed three of them last season, but I think they redesigned them for this year.
raftus is offline   Reply With Quote