I know what a 420 Mission is but do you? - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-12-2006   #1

Asheville, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 98
I know what a 420 Mission is but do you?

http://summitkayak.com/store/index.c...1865&do=detail

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2006   #2
Spits Hot Fire

N. Cascades, Washington
I know what a 420 mission is. It's trying to score anything to smoke at 3 in the morning from an ugly stripper in Buenos Aires, who scored the herb but is now threating to tell the cop next to the taxi if we each dont pay a 100$ American, then pushin the bitch out the cab only to have her grab your buddies manpurse with his passport and everything vital in it, then chasin the ho down, gankin it back, jumpin back in the cab then going to the wrong airport b/c hardly any knows spanish/english. Mission complete though.
FLOWTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #3

salida, Colorado
me too...its in Mexico when a cabbie picks you up at the airport at 2am..ears full of wax takes you to a shantie takes our money and leaves...20 minutes later we hear gunfire in the 'hood we look around for weapons, we have a plastic rake and a bowling ball...minutes later two mexicans walk in with machettes(sp) we throw the bowling ball at them run down the streets screaming like girls now we are being chased by dogs....whers our cabbie under the street light with our goods...we jump in he takes us to La Boom we deliver our own beatdown take our goods and drink much tequilla strike out with the ladies, well not me ofcourse.
psu96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2006   #4

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Nope. FoTweny in the afternoon, cruisin up the highway in my jeep with no top or doors -- out of the city and back to school with hollowed out textbooks in the back seat full of the dank. A college physics book might hold a lot of knowlege...but it holds even more ganja.
Old 09-13-2006   #5
gh

pnw, Colorado
Ok, I know this is just anal and I neeeeddddd a 420 mission but I think its Burgundy.

"Last time I looked in the dictionary, my name's Ron Burgundy. What's your name? "
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #6

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
What's burgundy...the boat? No..it's camoflage..check out the picture.

Stay classy.
Old 09-13-2006   #7

Vail, Colorado
Go fuck yourselves San Diego"
Steve Zizzou is offline   Reply With Quote