How is South Main in BV doing? - Mountain Buzz

Old 12-02-2007   #1

How is South Main in BV doing?

How's South Main progressing in BV? I saw a few houses going up a few months ago. I thought all the initial batch of lots sold out quickly 12-18 months ago, but I'm surprised that houses aren't going up faster. And it seems some of those initial lots are for sale again?

I like the concept. I hope South Main succeeds.

Are there recent pictures around for South Main?

How soon will that restaurant overlooking the river be done?

Thanks.

basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2007   #2

Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Check out South mains website for updates on the first of every month.

South Main, Buena Vista, Colorado - What's New

There are 8 houses that are almost done or done, and quite a few more about to start. The first lots sold quickly, however it has taken a lot longer than expected to get building permits and such for the owners. The first phase is completely sold out, the lots that were sold back were immediately bought by other interested people. Commercial property should be starting in the next year or so from what I hear, the restaurant on the river included.

It is awesome down here, wait till you see it next time, it will look much different!
Old 12-05-2007   #3

Edwards, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverchick View Post
There are 8 houses that are almost done or done, and quite a few more about to start. The first lots sold quickly, however it has taken a lot longer than expected to get building permits and such for the owners. The first phase is completely sold out, the lots that were sold back were immediately bought by other interested people.
There are still a couple of lots available if you check out their site...South Main, Buena Vista, Colorado - Properties For Sale Information...as well as some full home packages and live/work units.

If you know of anyone that is interested in a lot, the lot at the top of that page (1107 River Park Rd.) is close to the bottom feature on the river and overlooks the main square. The only reason I know this is that it is a lot that I am in the process of selling back for personal reasons. Call the South Main office and chat with Bill about purchasing the lot if you are interested. Yes it is a shameless plug but you asked...

We are super bummed that building our house down there didn't work out for us right now but we will continue to follow the project into the future. Jed, Katie and team are doing some amazing things for BV and the future of development in this country. My best wishes go out to them! Keep up the good work!
outdoormikeg is offline   Reply With Quote