Anybody going into Gore at current flows of 5000+? I'm currently in Glenwood Springs hoping to head that way but am lacking boating partners. If anyone is interested, give me call.
Ben Luck 208-720-1263
How is barrel right now? I was thinking of hitting GOAR friday afternoon and saturday morning (maybe squeeze a second lap in on saturday), I think I have one more that is in and maybe a few more maybe's. I'll give you a shout today and let you know what time.
Ashville North Carolina, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1983
Join Date: Jul 2010
I will go.
I can't go today. I told Tom I would go Friday and Saturday. I'm currently waiting on Tom to schedule the trip. Will said he was interested...Nate will go if he is not busy working. We should be able to rally a crew for tomorrow.