Help me out. - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-22-2006   #1

Help me out.

I'm looking for people to boat with. Anything/Anyone...I don't care. I live in Longmont, but more than willing to travel. Ask for Scott 303-995-1966. Stuff near Boulder during the week would be a nice touch.

GunShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2006   #2

If you are really a gunshow, or gunny bob type. We would definitely get along. When St Vrain/ Poudre come up; I am available quite a bit during the week. If however you are a pot smoking stoned out demacrat, then lets just pretend we are friends when we meet on the river, and not even get into it. D
festivus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006   #3

I second the motion Festivus..... I'm a boating , climbing & skiing whore! I will do it with anyone (kinda... even whores have some standards) mine only standard is safety other than that lets ride, float, climb.... but if you are one of those pot smok'n hippy ass, loud, voice your opinion about everythin that Festivus is referring about then show up, shut up, and dont toke till we are done! and have a safe kick ass float! I'm in Georgetown area! Class 3 looking to move back into IV after a few years of vacation after a long damaging thrashing in a hole! Later
brettb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2006   #4

Seattle, Washington
You guys are going to find tons of folks wanting to boat with you with that kind of attitude.
Yonder_River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006   #5

If someone is used to tokeing up before they boat let em. I know a few people who I wouldn't trust in any water if they hadn't smoked bc I've never seen em boat with out it. People who are more comfortable boating stoned will boat safer that way.
BrianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006   #6

Seattle, Washington
I'm not advocating mixing smoking and kayaking, I've never combined the two myself. Just saying that ranting negative vibes isn't going to exactly get you a lot of boating partners.
Yonder_River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006   #7

Scott,
I will be coming through Boulder on my way to Alaska and would love to have company either at the ww parks or on the Poudre (or farther...) Will be in town 5/15-24. Email [email protected]. I'll give you a call in a few weeks.
VT_Eve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006   #8

I'm not into the whole hippy/yuppy/trustafarian thing in the Boulder Bubble. No dreds here. I'm third generation blue collar. But hey, if that is your thing so be it. Safety is important. Give me a call. Nothing brings me more joy than throwing a fat dip in and doing some boatin'. Look forward to seeing you on the river soon.
GunShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006   #9

I got your number scott; will call you when things come up in several weeks and we will boat.
Old 04-23-2006   #10

Oh yea, I will have to bum a dip there. My woman won't let me buy the stuff anymore.