Have fun on your little vacation Todd. - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-10-2007   #1

Have fun on your little vacation Todd.

You probably won't see this because you are trying to pick out an "outfit" for the plane ride, the heels will probably work out fine for ya!

Have fun, be safe, and get your boof on.. . (In the bedroom as well as the rio)

Remember if you end up in a Peurvian prison, make sure you don't become some bad man's burrito hole, Keep your back to the wall buddy!

On those cold and lonely nights remember, just think of Life's mom to warm you. That Eiffel Tower was awsome!

Go Kill That Shit!

Boof and Release

Advertisement

Old 07-10-2007   #2
gh

pnw, Colorado
I havent been checking trl. Are they heading out?
Old 07-11-2007   #3
Charc in = charc out

Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsawater View Post
You probably won't see this because you are trying to pick out an "outfit" for the plane ride, the heels will probably work out fine for ya!

Have fun, be safe, and get your boof on.. . (In the bedroom as well as the rio)

Remember if you end up in a Peurvian prison, make sure you don't become some bad man's burrito hole, Keep your back to the wall buddy!

On those cold and lonely nights remember, just think of Life's mom to warm you. That Eiffel Tower was awsome!

Go Kill That Shit!

Boof and Release
hi dorks ...

yeah, we left the states yesterday & arrived in lima early this morning. all our shit made it too, which was an unexpected but pleasant surprise.

anyway, we have semi-reliable intertoobz access while in lima & should have access once we get to huanuco y tingo maria in a day or two. so we are busy with the bloggins. drew & bryan already dropped an update on the VTH blog this a.m. & im about to post one in a little bit. 2006 IR Vacation to Hell...The Rio Huallaga spent the day just roaming around this wild city, eating, talking, taking pics, etc.

also, TRL will probably go ignored for awhile, so i put up a bunch of BC pix before we left. T h e R a n g e L i f e

yll enjoy the rest of the summer in CO!
ToddG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2007   #4
God Amongst Men

Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
oh well have fun here, you guys just try not to have too much fun down there!