there is a really good chance i will going to paddlefest this weekend and may have room for an extra boat. i need to confirm cottonwood will be open this weekend but if it is i could get it at least to buena vista, maybe salida, havent decided if we're going that far south. i will know a lot more tomorrow and will let you know.
"Don't f$&@ing eddy out, just run it! Whaddya doin??" -LMyers