Gear Swap and Kayak Sale Golden River Sports - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 03-26-2006   #1

New Castle, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Gear Swap and Kayak Sale Golden River Sports

Next weekend, Apr 1st and 2nd, huge sale and swap. Bring in your used kayak gear beginning Thursday. Save $$$ on new and used gear at Golden River Sports. 806 Washington in Golden. Call 303-215-9386 for details.

T-ROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2006   #2
shaggstyle

NHINDS posting from Shaggstyle's SE creeking camp

T-ROY,

You guys running the Golden River Rodeo this year again? I hope I can take the title again and all those boaters who go to the community series will come out and give me a run for it. Last year did everyone just go up to Vail and get snowed on and be misrable? Where the hell was everyone? You front rangers are fair weather boaters huh? It was like me Sam and four other people in the advanced rodeo.

Still after Mike Paris for winning the advanced rodeo division. Just doesn't seem right since I beat out kayakers in a C-1 to place first in Yampa River Rodeo and Clear Creek Rodeo last year with a chump 8th or 12th in Gunny, but enough to have more points than Paris in total.

You Golden locals let me down and cost me the cake. Guess I should have gone to lyons instead of getting hammered after the Yampa Rodeo and creeking the next day.

Nick Hinds

T-ROY, if you need any help judging or organizing I am there. Hopefully one of the deeper features will be in. Last year I had to take a week off from that shallow ass hole.
Old 03-30-2006   #3

New Castle, Colorado
Sure do need your help. The event will be Memorial weekend this year. I will be in touch soon to get everything going. Thanks, T-Roy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2006   #4

New Castle, Colorado
Golden River Sports Gear Swap Weekend

Gear Swap and Sale this Sat and Sun-Great deals on new and used gear. EVERYTHING ON SALE!!!!! Golden River Sports 806 Washington in Golden

Tags
kayaking