gear stolen at bakers/pandas box (fna fullface) - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 08-15-2007   #1

student, 4CRS
Paddling Since: 2004
gear stolen at bakers/pandas box (fna fullface)

so around the 12th of aug a FNA Fullface was taken from a blue mystic in bakers box(durnago).... my homie was hiking in, fell, and was injured and his boat fell 200 ft into the box... the boat was rescued by ERO and he cliped the helmet into the boat... after a few days ERO went back in the boat had not moved but the helmet was gone !!!! so if you have the helmet graciously return it to scotty J at 4X river sports or may you be in the hands of the river gods (karma ?) !!! the helmet is white and faded into blue towards the back...

paddlehead21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2007   #2

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddlehead21 View Post
so around the 12th of aug a FNA Fullface was taken from a blue mystic in bakers box(durnago).... my homie was hiking in, fell, and was injured and his boat fell 200 ft into the box... the boat was rescued by ERO and he cliped the helmet into the boat... after a few days ERO went back in the boat had not moved but the helmet was gone !!!! so if you have the helmet graciously return it to scotty J at 4X river sports or may you be in the hands of the river gods (karma ?) !!! the helmet is white and faded into blue towards the back...
grrrr
Old 08-18-2007   #3

Man- that is about the lamest thing I've ever read. What this essentially means is another class V paddler purposely stole a bro's safety gear. Did he/she take the helmet in anticipation of the life-altering pounding that is guaranteed to befall him?

I'll provide the oranges and pillowcase if someone else can provide the elbow grease.