Free Kayaks! - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-14-2008   #1

BV, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Free Kayaks!

I got 3 playboats that will make great flower planters / mail boxes / magazine rack / outdoor beer cooler / snow kayak / or whatever the heck else you could think to do with them.

All 3 are broken and not usable in the river.

They are in Buena Vista. I can deliver to Eagle County weekly via leadville or I can deliver to Denver near the end of October.

email me if you want one or all of them.

[email protected]

eb

EvanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2008   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
I got 3 playboats that will make great flower planters / mail boxes / magazine rack / outdoor beer cooler / snow kayak / or whatever the heck else you could think to do with them.

All 3 are broken and not usable in the river.

They are in Buena Vista. I can deliver to Eagle County weekly via leadville or I can deliver to Denver near the end of October.

email me if you want one or all of them.

[email protected]

eb
How broken are they? Could I plastic weld them and use them to teach in the pool? Even if they could only be mostly repaired but still leak I would take em cause that is good enough for us. If they are real bad I still might take one to do some urban kayaking in!
kevintee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008   #3

BV, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
real broken

they have cuts out of them where serial numbers were sent back to manufacturers. Truly could not be used for water. Plus, the seats are pulled out of 2 of the 3 I think. eb
EvanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2008   #4

Fort Collins, Colorado
I live in Fort Collins and would be interested in one or more. I could meet you in Denver late Oct.

Josh
970 402-2537
jmetten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #5
Kayak/SUP Instructor

The High Ground, Colorado
Evan I sent you an email.
Theophilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
they have cuts out of them where serial numbers were sent back to manufacturers. Truly could not be used for water. Plus, the seats are pulled out of 2 of the 3 I think. eb
I'm a little confused here. These boats are not usable because the serial numbers were cut out? Why was this done? Isn't it a bit wasteful?
rboater7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #7

When boats break and are warrantied most companies want the serial numbers cut out and sent back to them instead of the entire boat. Saves on shipping.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
When boats break and are warrantied most companies want the serial numbers cut out and sent back to them instead of the entire boat. Saves on shipping.
I see. Thanks.
rboater7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #9

The Road, Colorado
Paddling Since: '07
Send a message via Yahoo to Badazws6
I have a couple broken boats I need to get rid of as well. I have an EZG 60 with a badly cracked lip and no outfitting and an H:3 with a hole worn in the bottom.

I also have an intact centrifuge that I will sell FOR $100.

MR
Old 09-15-2008   #10

Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 2000
centrifuge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badazws6 View Post
I have a couple broken boats I need to get rid of as well. I have an EZG 60 with a badly cracked lip and no outfitting and an H:3 with a hole worn in the bottom.

I also have an intact centrifuge that I will sell FOR $100.

MR
I'll take that centrifuge if it's in pretty good condition. I live in Fort Collins.
whitewaterwheat is offline   Reply With Quote