FREE KAYAK gear contest - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-08-2007   #1

Lyons, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Send a message via AIM to erdvm1
FREE KAYAK gear contest

Thanks to David Belcher........The PolyPro he won at The Lyons Outdoor Games will be given away.
This is a men's size medium IR thick skin that was originally donated by IR. Along with this a Salamander Visor for your helemt and a couple other cool things
The stipulations:
You have to write on this forum (publicly, NO PMs) why you should get this FREE GEAR.
The other is you must pick it up in Lyons within 1 week of the winner being announced (after that it is given to the second place finisher).
I am the only judge and I am extremely biased. Pictures are worth a thousand words and I love to laugh.
Bribery is acceptable but does not ensure a win.
The best College Football Team in the Nation is the Georgia BULLDAWGS
Let the games begin!!!!!

erdvm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2007   #2

Wish I had the technology to post a photo, but my bass fishing game just doesn't do that kind of stuff. I pretty much know that my guns aint fitting in a medium anything, but checking in on your Super Star. Get in touch when you know, 'cause it'd be fun once the water drops.

-D
CapnWishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #3

You love to laugh but aren't your ribs cracked right now? Is that how you are going to judge, by how much pain you feel? Alright folks, step up and make make feel the pain. Kinda like carnival time
rickg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2007   #4

Well, I paddled the entire Green Narrows in a thong, and you laughed so hard for so long that you declared it one of the top five days of your entire life once we were all safely past Sunshine, so I'm pretty sure I win, right? Man, I'm laughing pretty hard just thinking about Gore Fest in six weeks, which is when I'll pick up my prize (you'll just have to make an exception to your one week pick-up policy).

What happened to your ribs? Give me a shout, I wanna hear the story, I could use a good laugh myself.

Blumpkin
Blumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #5

Lyons, Colorado
Broken ribs are confirmed and it does hurt to laugh if that is any incentive
Trust me when you hear the story you will laugh your ass off........Probably not quite as hard as I was laughing on the Green.
Giddy'up
Old 07-08-2007   #6

Eagle, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdvm1 View Post
Thanks to David Belcher........The PolyPro he won at The Lyons Outdoor Games will be given away.
This is a men's size medium IR thick skin that was originally donated by IR. Along with this a Salamander Visor for your helemt and a couple other cool things
The stipulations:
You have to write on this forum (publicly, NO PMs) why you should get this FREE GEAR.
The other is you must pick it up in Lyons within 1 week of the winner being announced (after that it is given to the second place finisher).
I am the only judge and I am extremely biased. Pictures are worth a thousand words and I love to laugh.
Bribery is acceptable but does not ensure a win.
The best College Football Team in the Nation is the Georgia BULLDAWGS
Let the games begin!!!!!
I should b/c...

1. I'm a size medium
2. I graduated with a BS from UGA
3. I've been a bulldog since before I was born
4. I smell almost, but not quite as bad as .com
GAtoCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #7

Englewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1978
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdvm1 View Post
Broken ribs are confirmed and it does hurt to laugh if that is any incentive
Trust me when you hear the story you will laugh your ass off........Probably not quite as hard as I was laughing on the Green.
Giddy'up
Bad left line at Sunshine??

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
- Soren Kierkegaard
Caspian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #8

Denver, Colorado
This guy should win.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CRAW.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	145  
Old 07-09-2007   #9

Longmont, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Darren thats f##kin funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingston View Post
This guy should win.
baguaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #10

Lyons, Colorado
That is hilarious but the black stipe on the eyes could be taken off and the black stripe on the union suit could be WAY SMALLER!!! My retinas are now burned.....But I find that funny too... HAHAAHAH
Just so everyone knows That is a picture of "CRAW" at North Fork of the Cal Salmon, I believe..........About to put in.
No BRAIN pictures??

Tags
contest, kayaking