Fred Norquist promo video 06/07 - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-06-2007   #1
Fred Gnarquist

carbondale, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Fred Norquist promo video 06/07

Hey check out my promo shot on location in canada, usa, mexico, colorado-m-wave, crystal gorge, lake creek, north fork of the crystal, devil's punchbowls falls, Oh-Be-Joyfull, barrel springs playhole, salida, golf course hole, and much more....

fred norquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2007   #2
Fred Gnarquist

carbondale, Colorado
Old 09-06-2007   #3
Fred Gnarquist

carbondale, Colorado
check it out seriously!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2007   #4
Fred Gnarquist

carbondale, Colorado
thanks to my current sponsors,
Sopris Clothing
www.soprisclothing.com
Smith Optics
www.smithoptics.com
Glenwood Canyon Kayak
www.glenwoodkayak.com
Freestyle Watches
www.freestyleusa.com
Old 09-07-2007   #5

Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
Jesus man, go paddle or golf. This is like, get on mtn buzz and fluff yourself. GAY! Fred, just a reminder, there are a thousand paddlers as good or better, so calm the hell down.
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #6
Fred Gnarquist

carbondale, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary E View Post
Jesus man, go paddle or golf. This is like, get on mtn buzz and fluff yourself. GAY! Fred, just a reminder, there are a thousand paddlers as good or better, so calm the hell down.
Gary i know there are lots of paddlers that are better than me, however i also know that the ones who put themselves out there are the ones that get sponsors so if you could stop being a fuckin dick and if you dont like it, then dont click on it, ok?
Old 09-07-2007   #7

Golden, Colorado
yeah maybe we should have a mastabatory section for these posts...
Old 09-07-2007   #8
Fred Gnarquist

carbondale, Colorado
you guys can hate all you want but in a few years you will see who is on top because i have put myself out there, and have dedicated my self to what i love, im still in high school, what do you do, sit on your ass at some dumb 9-5 job all day long?
Old 09-07-2007   #9
Charc in = charc out

Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred norquist View Post
Gary i know there are lots of paddlers that are better than me, however i also know that the ones who put themselves out there are the ones that get sponsors so if you could stop being a fuckin dick and if you dont like it, then dont click on it, ok?
hey grasshoppa ..

a more subtle approach to self promotion will get you better results. being in everyone's grill talking about yourself over & over again isn't the way to a "sponsor"'s heart. you ever get a word stuck in your head that you can't shake, & you just say it over & over & over again to yourself til it turns into mush & makes zero sense?

well that's what you're doing right now on the forum .. turning into mush.

FredNorquistFredNorquistFredNorquistFredNorquistFr edNorquistFredNorquistFredNorquist
FredNorquistFredNorquistFredNorquistFredNorquistFr edNorquistFredNorquistFredNorquist

so just relax a little on the self promotion thing & you'll be just fine.
ToddG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #10
gh

pnw, Colorado
ok, i am going to go a different direction with this. i enjoyed it but have one criticism, its a bit jumpy. i think you switch scenes a bit too much or too quickly. i know you are trying to create a highlight reel to sell yourself to sponsors but think about sticking with each scene for a bit longer just to create more of a flow. looks like you are well travelled, looks like fun.