Fluid Paddle Stolen/Lost in NM - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-17-2005   #1

Fluid Paddle Stolen/Lost in NM

So, I remember having my paddle in my car after the last time I went boating in Salida, and when I went to go play at sleeping beauty it was gone. It could have either dissapeared at Wild Rivers, next to the upper box, and the Yacht club or the BLM VC in Pilar. It has a "Whitman College Freestyle Kayak Team" sticker on it, bent shaft, etc... (Sniffle sniffle). If you see it around, let me know, or pull the persons skirt who has it and shove them into the water for me. On second hand, if anyone knows where it is, just leave it at the VC and there will be no hard feelings. Thanks a bunch.

Clint
505-577-3666

kalancp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2005   #2
Abron Cabron

Santa Fe, Nuevo Mexico
Paddling Since: 1999
so your paddle could be anywhere between salida and pilar, and you're threatening the general populace of northern NM. Nice. maybe i should go threaten some urban outdoor wine enthusiasts, A.k.a. homeless people under the bridges on the SF river and see if i can get my paddle back.(remember the strainer incident?) oh,yeah and if YOU happen to go look, my paddle should be somewhere between the Alto st. barrio and Mexico. you can use it if you find it.
J/K!- that sucks, dude.
Low-water box mission sometime soon- maybe after my finals. give me a call...
abron is offline   Reply With Quote