Dolores River - 2016 Slick Rock Access - Mountain Buzz

Old 05-28-2016   #1

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Dolores River - 2016 Slick Rock Access

I'm good friends with the James family who have property at the putin for Slick Rock. There's been some confusion about their property and he asked me to post this message online : (verbatim)

To Whom it may concern,

The property owned by the James Family at Slick Rock will be a place to put in and take out rafts on the Dolores River from approximately June 3rd for ten days. Al Heaton, 970-749-2532, is in charge of this activity and he is responsible for overseeing it, and he will be charging $7.50 per day for cars. All revenue goes to Al Heaton so he is the one to call for details. This is not a James Ranch family business, but we are giving our permission for the temporary use as a boat ramp and parking. There are no facilities

Advertisement

Old 05-28-2016   #2

Bisters, Oregon
Paddling Since: 2002
Great info! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
jmacn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016   #3

Cortez, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwave View Post
I'm good friends with the James family who have property at the putin for Slick Rock. There's been some confusion about their property and he asked me to post this message online : (verbatim)

To Whom it may concern,

The property owned by the James Family at Slick Rock will be a place to put in and take out rafts on the Dolores River from approximately June 3rd for ten days. Al Heaton, 970-749-2532, is in charge of this activity and he is responsible for overseeing it, and he will be charging $7.50 per day for cars. All revenue goes to Al Heaton so he is the one to call for details. This is not a James Ranch family business, but we are giving our permission for the temporary use as a boat ramp and parking. There are no facilities
Ditto. Thanks!
grumper13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
access