Directions to M-wave - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-20-2005   #1

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Directions to M-wave

Psych.

Advertisement

Old 09-20-2005   #2

I am almost at the point of giving detailed directions with a map to the M-wave.

I would rather boat with a bunch of cool people in the eddy stoked to be there, rather then a few f**kers with an attitude about the place.

So give a good reason not to and I wont but I would prefer to keep a Colorado boating community then this B.S.

What else is mountainbuzz for? I know it shouldnt be about talking sh**

Cheers
Stay Cyco
stay cyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #3

Indian Hills, Colorado
fourteen east on county 12
turn right on the one-lane gravel road
you can park in the yard
beware of the dog
wipe your feet off
knock three times
and bring ur billfold
DanOrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2005   #4

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
I don't know where it is...I just started the thread so that for the few sweet seconds between the time they saw the thread and read the "psych" the secret m-wave guys would shit they're pants. At this point, if I did know I'd probably buy some billboard space on I-70 and 50 and post the directions there.
Old 09-21-2005   #5

placerville, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
bastard--why would you want to do that? jealous of those who paddle it? i am not saying you are--i just dont understand why people keep bringing this up knowing that the more attention it gets, the more likely it is to get shut down. it is close to this as it is. if you are in the know--go paddle it and be quiet and respectful so it will last. otherwise wait patiently until someone takes you. i don't understand why folks are bitter about this situation and want to ruin it for others. if some guys have a limited access discgolf course or bmx track that is in limbo access wise--i would be happy to help them maintain their scene, even if it means i can't go that often or at all. thanks for listening
steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #6
gh

pnw, Colorado
I dont think BSOE or anyone else is jealous, just tired of people posting about it and then telling people not to come there. He was making a joke at a very tired issue and btw when you posted, this post jumped back to the top of the list and I continued the trend.
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #7

The situation there is fu*ked up; the farmers don't like it when there's a bunch of cars lined up, with music blarring, and little punks talking sh$t to them. Let's keep it on the DL, so we can still play there in the future.
dsteaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #8

try google earth. Look around for it. It is not that hard
mankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #9

Didn't know boaters could be such assholes

What a bunch of pricks. Anyway since you are in the know I hope you have a great time playing with yourself and I can't wait for you to lose your spot. If you ever make your way out to my parts I'll be sure to give you the worst info possible and will steer you away from as much good water as I possibly can. You suck. I'm going to post a link on a few other discussion boards to here just to get the word out faster.
u r dicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #10

Front Range, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
mankster,
You weren't kiddin' around on that google earth thing...

.... provided I have half a clue what I'm supposed to be looking for! (yeah, I'm 1200 miles away, but after all the chatter-- curiosity finally got the best of me....)
newby0616 is offline   Reply With Quote