Desolation Canyon spot available - Mountain Buzz

Old 05-20-2009   #1

Desolation Canyon spot available

I am the trip leader for a 7 day trip down the Green River through Desolation Canyon. We have had a few people that have been unable to make it on the trip, and now we are left with a few openings. I am looking for a woman who would like to go on this expedition, friends first, and perhaps romance later, no expectations. The launch is June 4th, and we will be returning on June 10th. Its a cost sharing trip, which usually ends up costing about $400/person, which includes; food, gas, boats, permits, etc. We are a fun group, we like to drink/party, and have a good time. The group going are all about 30 something in age. Contact me for additional details.

Sorry guys, we are full up on men.

Cheers

KnoxDeLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2009   #2

You sound like a stalker. You actually think a random, hot river nymph is gonna read this and think "Oh cool Friends First, Romance Later, I'm so in, I really want to go for 7 days and shag a random dirtbag in the sand". You're gonna get a 200 lb, annoying raft guide with a decent face who has shagged half the guides in Colorado, and you're gonna think, "damn this fat chick is so annoying I would rather just have a dude that was chill to drink beer with.
craporadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #3

Pugetopolis, Washington
Paddling Since: 96
I was willing to trade. My girlfriend and I on your trip,for a spot on my mid June Middle Fork trip,but maybe not. Don't want the sausage fest ooglin my sexy lady....
BarryDingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2009   #4

Aurora, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
???

Are you for real? When did the buzz become a dating service?
kclowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #5

San Juans, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Can I go?

I drink like a man, row my own boat, and other than my cankles am damn sexy..... No romance though.....

Seriously, WFT?

Maybe you should go get a few grams of meth, find a spaced out girl in Vernal, get her all f***ed, wave some tin foil and meth around. Before she knows it she'll be waking up on your boat down river from sand wash.

This will be ideal for several reasons:

-no wasting precious drinking water with tooth brushing
-wont eat much
- no extra groover space
- probably wont call you after the trip, unless you're her 4th babies daddy.
- be the envy of all your friends

good luck, Rangely may also be a hotbed of friends with benifits.

scott
dgosn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #6
I'm right 50% of the time

RFV, CO
Paddling Since: 1977
Reminds me of a previous post: LOL

__________________________________________________ _____________

Wanted: Cook for Private Grand Canyon Trip
Hello,

I'm leading a trip of 7 people launching on August 12, for 16 days. We're like to find a cook/dishwasher who can also act as a relief rower. We're planning on having almost entirely cold breakfasts and easy lunches, so mostly we're talking about cooking and cleaning dinner.

Our group is willing to pay your share of all fees, food and boat rental (approximately $1,400). All you will need is your personal gear and to show up in Flagstaff on the morning of August 11th.

Please e-mail me if you're interested. List your river experience and please provide references. Non-smoking, light drinking is a must.

Looking forward to you joining our trip.

Be well,

Peter D.
Old 05-20-2009   #7

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Why don't you find some friends out there practicing polygamy and maybe you wouldn't have to appear so desperate? You shouldn't be drinking either, and no coffee in the morning!
melted_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #8

Little Village, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
KnoxManlyMan: I'll go! Nevermind my avatar, I'm your "girl". My wicked bad (recurring, sadly) case of syphilis has just about cleared up. Please, oh, please?? You sound like a dashing SLC hunka-hunka burnin' luv!
Old 05-20-2009   #9
sj

Hi I'm Sheila Johnson

This sounds fun. I live on W 67Th street in Mishawaka Co. right near the River and I just love those long Desert river trips. I also lived with an old Grand Guide for 10 years so I know the score.

So I would be willing to go but have a few ground rules. First of all I like to party so I will only fool around on 3 nights as I don't want to ruin a good buzz. I also have my own cam straps if you get my drift. And pretty much anything goes but I will only do anal if you are kinda small and only oral if you have good personal hygiene. And no money shots unless there are LTR possibilities. What line of work are you in again?

I am pretty low maintenance however I do need Baileys for my coffee,Grand Mariner and some Don Julio. I also prefer Avery Brewing for my beer. I will also need a pic. You can reach me at www.mustyoubesuchatransparentdouchebag.com All my Best Sheila
sj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #10

Palisade, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj View Post
This sounds fun. I live on W 67Th street in Mishawaka Co. right near the River and I just love those long Desert river trips. I also lived with an old Grand Guide for 10 years so I know the score.

So I would be willing to go but have a few ground rules. First of all I like to party so I will only fool around on 3 nights as I don't want to ruin a good buzz. I also have my own cam straps if you get my drift. And pretty much anything goes but I will only do anal if you are kinda small and only oral if you have good personal hygiene. And no money shots unless there are LTR possibilities. What line of work are you in again?

I am pretty low maintenance however I do need Baileys for my coffee,Grand Mariner and some Don Julio. I also prefer Avery Brewing for my beer. I will also need a pic. You can reach me at www.mustyoubesuchatransparentdouchebag.com All my Best Sheila
sheila, I would like to buy you a beer next time i'm in the PoudrePark neighborhood...

Knox...maybe you're a good guy, maybe you're a creep, who knows...maybe your on-line forum experience is limited to myspace or match.com. either way, this IS some funny $#!t...thanks for that! better luck next time!

ps. I think the Methhead in Vernal idea is your best bet if you're serious about getting some "romance"...
peak is offline   Reply With Quote