Decriminalizing Marijuana - Mountain Buzz

Old 02-08-2006   #1

Denver, Colorado
Decriminalizing Marijuana

There is an organization that is trying to decriminalize marijuana in all of Colorado called Safer Colorado. This is the same group that got the marijuana initiative in Denver passed last fall. They could use our help: www.safercolorado.org.

cwelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2006   #2

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Yeah but.... there's something that stuff does to you but I forgot what it was....
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006   #3

the fort, Colorado
lol, my sister gave me some of those "safer alternative" stickers, shes a student at CSU, i guess that campaign is pretty big up here in the fort
prozoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2006   #4

Yeah, like 420 bro! Seriously though, get those hippies to push hemp as an alternative rource for paper etc and really work towards accomplishing something that serves the global community.

But dude, like, wouldn't it be so dank if everyone was walking around totally baked all the time? Society would be like so peaceful, not to mention productive.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006   #5
sj

The irony herer Rc is. That a few years a go the industrial hemp movement was totally killed by the conservative right. And then along come the lets all get baked and be mellow folks and they win. Go figure. sj
sj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj
The irony herer Rc is. That a few years a go the industrial hemp movement was totally killed by the conservative right. And then along come the lets all get baked and be mellow folks and they win. Go figure. sj
ya dummy...everybody knows that when you get stoned, you get smaller and off most radars. So, lets go get small....man!

later

er...what was my name?
tomcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006   #7

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
RC, you're bummin me out, bro. Always bringin me down. I think *you* need to burn a hoot and mellow out...dude.
Old 02-09-2006   #8

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Hey RC: Do you have a better alternative? (BTW--nice sterotype!) I am not trying to imply that I have the right answers; however, don't you think it is about time our tax dollars go to better use then arresting hippies and clogging up the legal system for committing such horrible acts like that of bong hits, and munchies. Sure, a lot of these hippies are a worthless contribution to society, but I highly doubt they are worth wasting taxpayer's money!

WAIT A MINUTE...I got it...let's instead slash our funding of health care, and education so we can beef up our war on terrorism, drugs, and holy wars. F&#CKING BUSH SUCKS!!!!!!!

Sorry, I got side tracked there. I need to paddle!
marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006   #9

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Bush does suck...totally chaffs my rod. If we throw hippies in jail for anything it should be for not taking care of their downstairs.
Old 02-10-2006   #10
Sponsoring Vendors

Paddling Since: 1994
agreed that RC is a real buzzkill.

disagreed that you cant pick your friends nose. that is how you can tell a real friend. just walk right up and snatch that lil boogie. if all you get is a wierd look, he's a friend. if he slaps the F out of you and says dont ever f'n touch me again he's not.

anyone who disgrees with safer has lost it. they arent saying everyone be a pothead. they are saying there is no reason for pot to be illegal if booze is legal. booze= lots of deaths from driving and violence. pot = people driving slower (if they get off the damn couch at all), being happy, and supporting chip and candy companies round the world. drives the economy you know?
zbaird is offline   Reply With Quote