Dark Green Links on a Blue Background - Mountain Buzz

Old 10-05-2007   #1

Whitewater Boater, Boating Whitewater
Paddling Since: 2004
Dark Green Links on a Blue Background

Hey all,

In the last week or two I go to read posts here on the Buzz and random words are turned into links that are changed from white to dark green. The background on the page is dark blue. Am I the only one that can't see these words well? What is up with this? Does it happen to other folks? It only seems to happen when I am not logged in and they are some kind of advirtising feature. I log in and they disapear.

Yakrafter

yakrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2007   #2

C. Springs, Colorado
I thought it was just me........but you too, huh? I'm starting to think it's a log in thing because it did it to me a day or so ago and quit when I logged in. I did run my anti-spy gizmos and it hasn't happened since.........but I haven't logged out either. Strange...............and odd...........and just plain wrong.
caverdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007   #3

San Diego and Frisco, CO
Too Damn Funny ....They are ADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
I thought it was just me........but you too, huh? I'm starting to think it's a log in thing because it did it to me a day or so ago and quit when I logged in. I did run my anti-spy gizmos and it hasn't happened since.........but I haven't logged out either. Strange...............and odd...........and just plain wrong.
And another reason not to implement the Vibrant Ads. They are key word ads, but so poorly done that no one notices they are ads or thinks to click on them. Wonder how long before the Buzzards hoot them off.
See the other post and "Andy" comments. (Vibrant Ads.)
KJ
Kimy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ark