Mountain Buzz banner

Dagger 8.5

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  hobie 
#1 ·
Is it possible to move the seat forward, I am looking at it but it does not look likeit.
Thanks.

#2 ·
absolutely. i've got some photos somewhere on my system. email me and give me a day or so to find them and i will send them to you. i move the seat forward on my last boat and it was the best thing i did!

i am really excited to get the new set up for this year. i was at the factory last week and snowy showed me the details of it - bitchin is all i can say!!

matt@devious.tv

matt

#4 ·
Thanks Matt. I am still on the east coast so web time has been tough. As Matt mentioned the seat can be moved, just takes an hour or so. Matt has good images of a step by step seat move. I like the way the Nomad paddles with the seat a hair forward. As mentioned the new seat set up for the 07' line is almost here. We had to get the step out wall re-tooled to fit the new seat. It just arrived back and we should have it in production in about two weeks. Next question every Nomad lover has asked "Can I retro it into my Nomad?" Maybe, but that is still a bit further down the road. We have been discussing it a bunch as we know the current owners will want this set up. The 07' Nomad has the new seat that not only easily adjusts but now has huge stern access (still roto molded for strength) , redesigned outfitting material with rip stop, super cushy seat pad about 2 to 3 times the thickness of prior models, new back band and adjustment points, burly but ergo grab handles, same proven creek hull. I am excited about the upgrades. The Nomad has run some huge stuff this past year. I have yet to see anyone run stouter drops then Pat Keller and Charlie Center. The only drawback has been the lack of adjustment and stern access. We changed it up and I know the 07' Nomads are tough to beat. I will keep you posted as to when the newly equipped ship.

ken hoeve
Dagger Kayaks

#6 ·
It has been discussed a good deal but nothing more then that. I want it as an option but..... it will be a bit if ever. The Mamba has been very popular for beginers all the way to top paddlers ( a bunch of the team uses it on some stout runs). I will keep you posted if it ever happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.