Czech athlete needs Wavehopper in Durango this weekend! - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 06-15-2004   #1
Have paddled a Quest

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
Czech athlete needs Wavehopper in Durango this weekend!

As president of the CWWA, I sometimes get interesting e-mails. This one is from a Czech organization which has an athlete participating in the Red Bull Divide and Conquer race in Durango this weekend (6/19 & 20). Apparently they are having a hard time finding a Wavehopper for their team mate Kamil Mruzek to use for the down river portion of the race (upper Animas, starting in Silverton). If, perchance, you have a Wavehopper that could somehow get to Durango by this weekend, I am sure they would appreciate it. Please reply to:

Martin Hajek [email protected]

Hello Mark,
I am writing you e-mail from Czech Republic - Europe. I am representative Czech¬* Extreme Sports Association (CAES).¬*Every year we organise teams for Redbull Dolomitenmann

http://www.dolomitenmann.com/

In 2003 year we won both category - professional and amateur also. Our teams took top places in Dolomitenmann and Outdoortrophy races. We¬*will to take a part¬*on redbull divide&conquer

http://www.redbulldivideandconquer.com/

which will be organize in Colorado at 6/20 2004. We can not take a wavehopper from Europe. We have big problem we can not borrow any one in Durango Colorado. I am looking for any contact to help us. Please, do you know anybody who have a wavehopper and who can borrow this one. Do not worry about one, because we need one for Kamil Mruzek - winner World Championship and World Cup.
¬*
Thanks for your answer and help
¬*
Best¬*greetings
¬*
Dipl. ing. Martin Hajek
vicepresident¬* of¬* CAES
[email protected]

Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement