Corncakes/Poker - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-28-2005   #1
JJH

Corncakes/Poker

Todd, So you wanna talk shit about my idol the "cougar". You guys and your wedges on the coast crab crakes. More like fruitcakes. That doesn't compare to growing up in the heartland. Ya, I was a football star too . I will gladly take the new name , cause the decker "mellon" is even better than the corn.

Adro, I can't believe you made some girl ride you around town while you took pictures. Tour de fat was off the hook this year. Get any good pics (post em) Poker on Monday's? I suck , but let me know if it is on. Is the FC "secret" play spot in or what? boating till 3:00 am?
or were you just boating in spring creek?

Leif, stop following Adrian around at night and 'hanging-out' around Prospect. I am sure he has already seen it.

JJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2005   #2
Charc in = charc out

Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1992
Nothing but respect for John-Cougar. dude sang about "chili-dogs" .. Only thing is "cougar" just doesn't have the same menacing tone now that it's new application is a term for sexy older women!

Maybe I'll post a shot from yesterday to the gallery in a little while. I still got a couple things to finish up before i get into those photos ..
ToddG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #3
JJH

please don't post any pics of you and your 'cougar' from yesterday.

He hasn't been my idol since he dropped cougar from his name. Ever since then I have been looking for someone to follow. I guess I just realized how lost I have been.

Any ideas?

But seriously, you know that you suck. Right... All your, "it is so rad up here, so much better than the east coast or the rockies" Go buy an umbrella dude. It is sunny as can be here.
JJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2005   #4
Charc in = charc out

Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1992
Um, riiiigt ... nothing but graybird & drizzle in the NW. Always.

I gotta put some aloe on my sunburn now. How's the, um, mountain biking back in CO?

Check the creeking gallery chauncey.
ToddG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #5

The mtn biking is good...damn it. Not as good as running pristine whitewater in beautiful mini gorges with lush over growth all around, and the sunny skies over head that I always remember about the northwest. But it's about as good as dry heaving up a steep hill with a shitty bike and sweaty balls all for a slight adrenaline rush to pass the time between kayaking and snowboarding.

Speaking of snowboarding...TG, do you still own your sled? Can I have it?